He was glad Khushi's memories of staying here hadn't been sour like his with Lucknow were. She seemed happy visiting here and that made him happy too. The first day they tried local street food despite staying in a 7-star hotel, all the credit to Khushi. And actually he liked the food, unlike Delhi's spicy and masaledar food, the food here was less spicy and more bland as per his liking.

The next day he introduced Yash Agarwal and his team– a resource team Aman had arranged to assist them with their needs here.

"Why did you introduce me to them as your wife?", Khushi asked taking out her new sling bag he bought for her on persuasion reaching their room. It was cute jute bag in the shape of a heart. Nothing but a phone and purse would fit in that. No scope for her to put vegetables on even chana in that, he thought with a smirk.

"What else should I introduce you as?", he asked looking at her in confusion.

"I don't know. But not wife. We are not married yet.", she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Khushi, listen to me right now. I don't care okay. And I am sorry. But don't do this to me. We are legally married. You are my wife.", he said holding her shoulders in a tight grip.

She glared at him and he realised his error and sighed in frustration and released his grip on her shoulders.

"You hurt me.", she said rubbing her arms and he punched the wall infront of him.

"I am sorry.", he said holding her by the waist gently.

"I am just ...Khushi why are you doing this?"

"What did I do?'

"Why did you tell me to not introduce you as my wife?"

"Because I am not yet."

"You are to me, in my head heart and soul. Legally too. You said it's the same for you too."

"I said that yes, but without a real wedding..."

"wedding of course.", he said with an angry chuckle and walked a few feet apart.

"You can tell I am your family friend?", she offered.

"You are not my family friend. I am not your friend. I don't have any friendly feelings for you.", he said with an angry hiss and she laughed pissing him off more.

"Then what kind of feelings do you have for me?", she said walking to him and wrapping her hands around his chest from behind fumbling with the buttons of his shirt. He looked really handsome in his maroon shirt today.

"You can tell them I am your fiancé.", she said in the most seductive voice she could manage successfully removing all the buttons.

"Girlfriend.", he said looking back at her with a poker face.

"Girlfriend?", she asked fumbling now.

"Don't like that?", he asked now taking a step towards her and she took a step backward.

"But fiancé is also good na?', she asked trying to show her ring finger.

"Did you forget you left it back in Shantivan along with that mangalsutra?"

"I ...I did, but ...", she didn't know what to say.

"But what Khushi? Will you be my girlfriend?", he asked with a boyish smile and she licked her lips.

"Fi—an-ce...marrie..", her words only came out jumbled as her towered her more and her back touched the wall. Putting his hand beside her on the wall, he leaned further into her and she gasped at the contact.