2

As Arnav's car halted in the corner of Khushi's lane in Lakshmi Nagar at about 4 am, Khushi held his hand in hers and kept looking at their interlinked fingers. The kind of peace that just holding his hand brought her – was unmatched. She felt like she needed nothing else.

Sex was obviously an out-of-body experience. She never knew her body was capable of such pleasure. Every inch of her body, now held like a memoir of how he traced it, kissed it, and brought it to life.
Tonight, she saw and felt a version of him that she never saw before, the one that of a sweet lover. He was patient, careful and somehow it felt like knew her body better than her.

It was love perhaps, the love she had for him and the love he had for her that made it all so pleasurable.
She figured it was his love language.
Love, in its raw passionate form.
Tonight, her name was a prayer and her body a temple, what he did today, felt like worship.

"Thank you.", she said as he looked up, into his eyes.
"For tonight. It was amazing.", she said as she gently rubbed his fingers with hers without letting them go.

The clock in the car beeped showing that its exactly 4 am. Just 8 more hours to go to Muhurat.

"Our forever begins today.", Khushi said kissing their interlinked hands.
He nodded as he pecked her lips and smiled.
"Sleep for a few hours now. We have the most beautiful day waiting ahead.", he said gently removing her seat belt.
"I don't want to go.", she pouted and he smiled, he didn't want to either.
"How about I sleep here with you?", he offered.
"Huh!!", she gasped.
"Blasphemy! What would society say ? ", she said dramatically and laughed.
"Kuch toh log kahenge, na suna keejiye.", he sang and Khushi laughed, for this was the first time he sang did he have a proper sur and taal too?
Apparently, tonight is a night of surprises indeed.

"Come on, I will leave at 6 before anyone wakes up.", he said unbuckling his own seat belt and going to open her door.
"Being chivalrous today huh?", Khushi joked as he held her hand out and he further bent down and bowed.
"Mi- lady.", he said taking her hand and kissing the back of her palm, Khushi giggled.

~*~*~

Subadhra Malik wanted to see this family fall apart and break today. She wanted to teach that brat Arnav a lesson, and show Khushi what her place is.
She knew Shyam is no saint.
But for her, right now, he was a tool she would use to rip these people to pieces. She wanted Devyani to feel the pain of watching her family break just as she did once because of her daughter.
If only Ratna didn't commit suicide that day, her son would have been alive, her grandchildren would all lived happily as they once were.
What was the need to act so rashly that too on the day of her own daughter's wedding?
She not only took her son along with her but also their entire family name down to the gutter.
And Devayani, she was no less, how dare she poison Arnav against her?
Garima's truth is exactly what will ignite the fire that will burn all of them down to ashes.
The marriage all of these are so excited about will not happen.
After knowing Garima's truth, Arnav will leave Khushi and will murder his own heart with that, oh, she has seen how much they are in love. Payal will be caught in the crossfire and slowly Akash will divorce her too.
While all this happens, she will win her place back in this house and will later do the honours of kicking Shyam out of the house.
She smirked having her plan in place.
She has to inform Arnav first. Thinking so, she stepped into Arnav's room to see Anjali tying the pagdi to Arnav's head.
Tears filled her eyes seeing him dressed as a groom. There was time, he was so small and now he grew up to be a man, resembling his father.

"Have you called Khushiji? Have they reached the venue?", Anjali asked making him wear a family heirloom chain.
"Yeah, she just texted. We should get started too. Is everyone else ready?", he asked now wearing his shoes.
"Yeah, I think so, I'll just go and check if everything else is set, you come downstairs.", she said and turned towards the door to find Subhadra standing by the door.