Ep. 3: Magical Diagnosis

The day after the Tennyson cousins' birthday party, Ben was moving, carrying his belongings from his parents' house to his new apartment, naturally, helped by a speedster alien, in this case Fasttrack.

The speedy alien who was not at all the replacement for the other blue speedster was almost about to finish transporting cardboard boxes when he received a call through the Omnitrix.

"What's up, cuz?"

"I need you to come to Friedkin University, to Professor Hex's library. It's not exactly urgent so-"

As soon as Gwen said that, she felt a gust of wind and saw a blue trail heading towards the library in the distance. She sighed and dropped her hotdog to run towards the library.

Once in Hex's library, Fasttrack reverted to human and began calling out for his cousin, despite the many signs that forbid making loud noises.

"Gwendolyn! Are you okay? Why did you-" The good Ben Tennyson was shouting until he encountered a terribly familiar face, although not the one he expected. "...call me."

"A witch!" A frightened Ben screamed like a girl about to go alien

"Witch my-" The witch exclaimed but was interrupted.

"Charmcaster!" Hex rebuked his niece keeping this Ben 10 episode family friendly. "Be kind to our guest."

"Don't be thinking that because my powers don't work you can give me orders, uncle. I'm not a little girl. Not anymore." Charmcaster responded with some resentment.

"Okay... well, nice seeing you two, I hope you solve your family problems. See you never!"

"Ben Tennyson please wait!"

"Can't, sorry. I'm looking for my cousin, I don't know why she called me."

"For this exactly." The nerdy girl said as she entered the library.

"To solve the family problems of the sorcerers who tried and actually succeeded in taking us down more than once?"

"No... well, not like that."

"I'm out."

"At least listen what's going on."

"Fine, I guess."

Hex informed the Tennyson kids what happened in Legerdomain with Charmcaster and how she miraculously managed to escape her pursuer and almost executioner.

"And then, someone had to have teleported her here before Addwaitya's beam reached her. It had to be someone with great knowledge of magic to be able to use that spell interdimensionally." Hex finished explaining.

"Addwaitya... I knew we shouldn't have let him get away when we had the chance." Gwen lamented.

" Gwen lamented