Chapter 2

The new uncomfortable place started.

"Look he is gay !", he screamed it through the room and pointed on Hunter and me.

"Chester be quiet, Elliot is a nice guy, not like you think", one of the old bullies, Harvey, yelled at him.

We walked through the school and I looked in all these faces, but I can't remind anyone, they were all blurry. All people in the hallway were laughing and chattering.

"I don't fell go...oo..." I tried to whispers it to Hunter. but he was too stressed to. I didn't felt my legs "shit" , the next moment I moved, it felt like I stapped into a hole. I hit the ground and I got an completely black out.

As I woke up there's was this bright light and I lied down something like a couch. This was the room of were the coldness starts and never ever comes out. I didn't really felt my whole body, all numb. Hunter next to me, holding my hands. My Hands cold like ice.

"What happened ?", Hunter asked after he realized I was awake.

"I blacked out, that's the only thing I know. The voices of students got less and I tripped.", I said with a dry voice.

„Did you eat something ?", he asked seriously.
I didn't even know it either so I stayed quiet. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Tell me when you don't feel good.", he continued. I just nodded and tried to get up. I toppled back into Hunter's arms.

"It's better you stay down for now.".

"Aren't you going to miss class if you stay here?" I asked as I looked at my watch.

"They said someone should look after you," he said, slightly annoyed.

"Are you sick of me ?", I asked when I saw his look.

"Why would I ? No I'm not, I think I'm just stressed out about the bullies", he silently talked.

"You don't have to worry I'll be fine", I said.

"No, you don't. I know you don't like to talk about your feelings, but I'm your boyfriend. You can trust me and I wanna know how you feel", it came out like he didn't thought.

Slowly I started to feel tears in my eyes. On second later and I cried fluently.

"Ell, come here. No need to cry", he slowly came up to me and sat down. His arms around my body, he hugged me and it felt so good.