18th Chapter (Final Fight)

Start from the beginning

Scientist 2: "Oh shit

Scientist 2: "Oh shit..."

Riot then forms a blade, and stabs the scientist, ultimately killing him. The other scientists see this, and run away in fear. But Riot doesn't want any of them to survive, so he forms two sickles, and slashes them all, killing them as well. Riot then looks at the window, sees the rocket, and decides to break the window by jumping outside, and rushing towards the rocket. However, Venom and Ryuji sees what's going on.

Ryuji: (Oh jesus! Y-You can take this guy, right Venom?)

Venom: "He was got shit you have never seen before." 

Ryuji: (W-What does that mean? What is our chances of beating him?)

Venom: "Hmm, pretty much...zero."

Ryuji: (Oh, fuck it. Well, let's go save the planet.)

Venom then rushes towards Riot, going undercover.

(At the HQ of the Life Foundation)

Gogo: "Well, we made it. Now what?"

Hiro: "Head to the location where the rocket is being coded!"

Gogo: "Right!"

(Back to Venom)

As Riot is running towards the rocket menacingly, he doesn't realize that his younger brother, Venom, is climbing underneath, and Venom then breaks a piece of the ground, and shows himself to Riot.

Riot: "Venom! Get in the rocket!"

Riot points at Venom and the rocket menacingly as he demands Venom to go in the rocket to join his friends. However, Venom refuses to do so.

Venom: "No. We won't let you destroy this world." 

Riot then sighs, angrily as Venom talks back to him.

Riot: "Then die!"

Riot rushes at Venom as he is forming a Symbiotized spike ball with his right hand, and swings it towards Venom, who barely avoids it

Venom then responds by doing a Symbiote Punch towards Riot, which it misses. Riot then forms a sickle midway, and stabs it at the ground, mere centimeters from Venom.

Ryuji: (Oh shit!)

Venom: "Told you!"

Riot then forms a blade, and tries to slash Venom, but is interrupted as Venom makes a shield to protect himself from it. After a while, Venom decides to grab Riot's head, and yank it to the ground, which leads up to a kick in the face, sending Riot backwards.

Riot: "Not bad......but not good enough!"

Riot then charges at Venom, and then somehow, by all means combined together, making Riot even stronger. He then decides to climb up the rocket, but is interrupted by a loud noise, which seperates them apart. It turns out that Hiro has increased the volume of the speakers, which caused Venom to be free from riot.

Hiro: "I told you that we can fight ugly. Right, Gogo?"

Gogo: "R-Right."

Gogo blushes as she sees Hiro smirking at his own accomplishment.

However, when they become separated, the Symbiotes also flew in different directions, which leaves Ryuji up against Drake.

Drake: "Hmm, I'm surprised that a Japanese boy can stand up to someone like me."

Ryuji: "That 'Japanese boy' is gonna beat your ass!"

Drake and Ryuji go on a brawl.

(I'm gonna skip their fight)

Ryuji kicked Drake onto the bay, and mocks him.

Ryuji: "You talk way too much, man."

As he walks away to retrieve his Symbiote, he suddenly gets stabbed in the chest by a silver blade. It only means one thing, and that Riot has bonded with Drake again when he fell, and as a result, Ryuji is on the ground in pain. Riot then grabs Ryuji's head.

Riot: "You're nothing."

He then let go of Ryuji, and runs towards the rocket, and goes inside it. As there is almost no hope for Ryuji, Venom suddenly goes to him slowly, and then bonds with him, instantly reviving him, and then removes the blade out of his chest as he roars, and jumps as the rocket starts to ascend.

 As there is almost no hope for Ryuji, Venom suddenly goes to him slowly, and then bonds with him, instantly reviving him, and then removes the blade out of his chest as he roars, and jumps as the rocket starts to ascend

Venom then climbs on the rocket, and goes to the cockpit part of the rocket. Riot then looks at Venom, and is shocked to see him alive.

Riot: "No! Traitor!"

Venom: "Have a nice life...in hell!"

Venom then jumps off the rocket, and then stabs the rocket fuel container with the blade, which then connects to the fire, and as the rocket blows up, it burns Riot alongside Drake. However, Venom has also been caught on fire, and is slowly melting. With one final time, Venom saves Ryuji by forming a parachute.

Venom: "Goodbye, Ryuji."

Ryuji: "VENOM, NOOO!"

KA-BOOM

Ryuji then falls into the water, Hiro and Gogo witness what happened.

The two then come to Ryuji, and dive into the water, saving him. Ryuji then wakes up, looking at Hiro, who is holding him for dear life, and Gogo, who is seeing him, angrily.

Hiro/Gogo: "Ryuji!"

Ryuji: "W-What? Hiro...where am I? Where is Venom?"

Ryuji then gets up, and desperately looking for the black-creature.

Hiro: "Venom....he...."

Ryuji: "Venom? Venom! VENOM!"

END OF CHAPTER 17