"I'll try not to do something too extreme," Harry laughed sheepishly as he didn't want to think about getting into trouble that would give him attention. "I'll see you later," Harry said as he left with the two goat demons.

After he left Lilith went straight to Lucifer's office as she went there to hand him a drink he enjoyed. "Here you are, my love. Some nice apple vodka."

"Thank you, my dear," Lucifer said as he took the glass, taking small sips. The King of Hell was reading some reports as he glanced at his wife with a worried look. "It's something troubling you, Apple Pie?"

"No, nothing really important. It's just Harry wanted to go out alone and I didn't feel comfortable," she told him.

"Well, he is almost 12, my dear. He must be having those preteen rebellious phases," Lucifer said as he looked at his wife. "Remember when Charlie was going through those phases?"

"How can I not? You two were at each other's throats for days. At least until I separated the both of you," Lilith chuckled at the remembrance. "I guess I'm just worried about him."

"You do tend to be a mother hen from time to time. But that's another reason why I love you," Lucifer said as he took his glass and poured it into another one to give his wife. "Now have a drink."

Taking the liquid in front of her, Lilith took a sip with her husband. "How long was it since we had sex in your office, my dear?"

"I can't remember. But I do know it was one of our best sessions," Lucifer grinned seeing where things were going. Quickly, he pointed his finger at the door and it immediately shut closed and locked itself. "How about we relive it for old time's sake," he asked rhetorically before kissing his wife and clothing started to fly around the room.

'Well, things aren't too bad,' Harry thought to himself as he walked the streets of Hell with Razzle and Dazzle, who had blood-soaked teeth while Harry twirled his wand as they were walking away from the dead body of some demon that tried to grab him. Harry was going to make an example of that goon and floated him in the air until he fell several stories into a splattered mess. To make sure that he was dealt with, both of the goat demons feasted on his corpse for good measure.

"Never mess with the Morningstars," Harry said as he continued to walk with the two goat servants until he bumped shoulders with someone.

"Hey! Watch the fuck where you're going you-" Harry and the stranger said in unison as they face one another and paused at the same time.

"Harry?"

"Verosika?"

In front of the Prince of Hell was a tall pink succubus demon that looked to be in her early 20s, had black-tipped pink horns with a black star on them, a barbed tail with a black tip, pink wings, hot pink eyes with yellow sclera, a black heart-shaped beauty mark under her right eye and long white hair that reached down her back with pink undertones. She was wearing knee-high heels with maroon jeans and a black short-sleeve shirt that had two white Xs on the chest area.

"Holy shit, it's really you," Verosika smiled as she approached him. "I haven't seen you since I was your babysitter. You really grew up."

"Yeah, long time no see," Harry said as he looked at the succubus.

"You were gone for most of the year. You could have called me," she pouted with her bottom lip hanging.

Harry couldn't help but smirk at her face. He had to admit that even without doing her job as a succubus and seducing others, Verosika did have charm when it came to getting what she wanted and knew how to use it. Even without being flirty, she could talk somebody into what she wanted. "Alright, but how about somewhere that we can talk more privately? I'd say the two of us, but Mom wanted me to have protection," he asked as he had to take Razzle and Dazzle along with him.

Devil of A Wizardजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें