Silver the Hedgehog

On top of a building, a silver hedgehog saw Sonic running around. "Finally, I found him...the Iblis Trigger." He said. Just as soon as he tried to go for Sonic, some hugged him.

"Sonic! Finally! Knuckles has been worried sick about you!!!" Said Amy. "Hey! Hey!" He said, squirming to get out of her grasp. Then she finally realized that he was not Sonic.

"Hey! You're not Sonic!" Realized Amy, stepping backwards. "Figured that out all on your own, huh?" Asked the silver hedgehog, crossing his arms. He then realized that the blue hedgehog was gone. "Hey! Where'd he go?!" He asked.

"Oh, did I ruin your chance to find someone who you were looking for?" Asked Amy. "Yeah! He was... right there." He groaned. "I'll help you find who you were looking for, only if you help ME find who I'M looking for." Offered Amy.

"Fine, fine..." whispered the silver hedgehog. "So, what's your name? I'm Amy!" Said Amy. "Silver." Said Silver. "Nice name Silver now come on!" Said Amy, grabbing his arm.

"H-Hey! Let go!" Shouted Silver. For a while, Amy was dragging Silver, until he finally convinced her to let him out of her grasp, now they are at a beach.

"Huh...this is beautiful." Remarked Silver, looking around. "Yeah, haven't you ever been at a beach before?" Asked Amy. "No, not really. I'm from the future, 200 years in the future to be exact, and it's destroyed." Answered Silver.

"Oh really?! Who destroyed it?!" Asked Amy. "Not sure." Said Silver, that was partially the truth because he didn't know the blue hedgehog's name yet. "Well! I wish you good luck rebuilding your future, Silver!" Said Amy.

"Thanks." Said Silver. He was looking at the sea for so long. "Man...Do you always get this view?" Asked Silver. "Yeah! This is beautiful isn't it?" Answered Amy. "Very. We don't get these views in the future cause well..."

"I'm gonna stop you right there." Said Amy. Silver smiled brightly. "I'll help you find who you're looking for!" Said Silver. "Thanks, Silver! Then, I'll help you find who you're looking for!" Replied Amy. The two hedgehogs smiled at each other and ran off.