Forced Teleportation

A/N Hello everyone and welcome to a new story that will absolutely have nothing to do with my other Highschool DXD story where Izuku is female and is brought into the world of Highschool DXD. Izuku is born female and is in the middle of running to UA, before she is brought over to the Highschool DXD story on the very same day of the Entrance Exams... because a villain stopped her on her way to UA's Entrance Exams. By the way, she never received All Might's power in this version of events because he told her it would be a reward for entering UA.

Izuku was running around the beach as soon as she had cleared up all the trash, she had been training for the last ten months before the UA entrance Exams. Ever since All Might had informed her that her reward would be given to her if she made it into the school through the Entrance Exams she was pumped. What she never expected to happen, was that when she was running through the streets making her way over to UA... was for her to meet up with a peculiar person who was glaring harshly at her... with malicious intent. "You mustn't be allowed to become a Hero! You will destroy Master All for One's plans! For that you will be taken from this timeline indefinitely!" The person said, as Izuku couldn't slow herself down in time before she felt the ground in front of herself be pulled out from under herself as she fell into a seemingly endless pit. "HYAAAAAAAAAA!" Izuku screamed as the portal, or something closed at the top. Izuku didn't know for how long she had been falling through the portal, but it got to the point of which she couldn't scream anymore since it got boring. She was in a continuous state of freefall, and as she moved about the area, she was completely unaware of the ground that was coming up really fast. As soon as she did take notice of it though, she placed her arms in front of her vital organs, her stomach and head as she landed on the ground with a massive smoke cloud. She had soon passed out from the pain of breaking her limbs almost to the point of which they couldn't be used. If she wasn't healed, she would die of her injuries since she had landed on a massive rock which broke all of her limbs and caused cuts as she tumbled across the mountain she was falling down. By the time she had stopped rolling down the mountain she had been stopped by a tree trunk that was black in color, and as she looked around in a panic, she never noticed how something was appearing near her. But because of blood loss as well as her injuries, she passed out, completely and blissfully unaware that someone with crimson red hair and regal clothes was walking nearby. 

Sirzechs Lucifer was the main leader of the Underworld's Devil Population, and with that title of Lucifer... came a lot of paperwork that never allowed him to leave his office. It was times where he could take a break like now that he loved to walk near the Familiar Forest as he looked at the forest. It was a quiet day in the Underworld as Sirzechs let out a huff of cool air, the Winter months within the Underworld had always been horrible for those who couldn't stand the cold depths of Hell. He heard movement from nearby as he turned his head to look over, he soon found a Familiar seemingly licking up something nearby and went to investigate. What he saw nearly caused him to vomit from how bad the thing he looked at was looking. He walked over as close as he could to the person as he found it was a young girl, around High school age as she was breathing heavily. Placing his fingers on her jugular vein he soon found that she had a pulse, but the alarming thing was that it was extremely light... she would die soon if he didn't help her. He wouldn't be able to make it to the Sitri's hospital in the Underworld since they were too far away from him. So he decided to use some magic that only he was privy to since he was one of the full leaders of the Underworld. Making a magic circle underneath the girl he started to transform her body into that of a Devil, her body slowly but surely clicking its bones back into place. It was horrifying at how the young girl had been completely asleep as he did this, but from what he saw her mind and body couldn't keep her awake due to the pain and shock had caused her to pass out. By the time the magic spell was complete, Sirzechs had stopped his spell and watched as the girl's body had become much more desirable. Her body proportions were increased slightly more than what they were previously, her chest was what increased the most. From what he could tell from his first glance at the girl she had been at least a C-cup in terms of breast size... now she was nearly as big as his little sister's breast size. Not that he kept an eye on that, she was his little sister. He knew this information when he decided to buy his little sister a new bra since her breasts were constantly growing bigger than the last year. So to see that this young lady had grown from a mere C-cup to around a G-cup or possibly slightly bigger than that surprised him. The rest of her body had changed slightly as her hips had become slightly bigger than they originally were, but the most concerning change was her hair color. Before they were a dark green in color, now they were mostly dark green with a bit of crimson coloring that speckled through. Nodding to himself, he picked the unconscious girl up from the ground as he held her in a princess carry and teleported away.