2 -A blast to where it all happened, (part 2)

Jake's POV:

I had so much anxiety when I said that, ahhhh!! But I must prove I'm a top, not a bottom, and I will after I come back from the club.

***Later when Jake actually comes back from the club***

I walked through the door and closed it and yelled,"Oh Johnnie! I'm home." I heard shuffling coming from Johnnie's room.
(Sorry for the short Jake pov)

Johnnie's POV:

I got so scared when I heard Jake yell, I started putting everything away, and I wanted to hide from him because I knew deep down I wasn't a top, but the show must go on. I walked out of my room and walked over to Jake. "Hey Jake...uhm, so we don't have to do this, you know..."I said nervously, "Nuh uh honey, we made a deal, and I'm gonna complete it. Besides, I'm all ready, ready." He says as he looks down to his uhmm ding dong, and so I looked down as well, seeing his uhm ding dong pointing up Like a bone. I couldn't say anything.

My jaw had just dropped. He looked back up at me, "Like what you see?~" He asked. "N-no..." I said back to him, flustered. "Sure... Well, you ready to do this?" He asked, "Yeah..."I replied.

"Okay." He said while walking over to me and dragging me to my bed and pinning me on it, then he started kissing me on my neck, trying to find my sweet spot or some shit, but eventually he finally found it, and I moaned so loud, he smirked and kept biting and kissing it(I don't what I'm doing bro😪🤧) I kept moaning and moaning until he eventually started stripping slowly, I was so nervous, and when he was fully stripped down he started stripping me, and uhmm like finally undressed me and asked,"So you want prep or no prep?" "Uhm prep?"I said.

__________________________________________________________

327 words, babes

And yes IM LEAVING YOU ON A CLIFFHANGER BABES MWUHAAHAHAHAHAHHA.