England Traning And Café Date

Start from the beginning

JobeBellingham: can i be ur man instead of jude
^omg hi jobee and yes🤭
^^JudeBellingham: Jobe shut up

JudeBellinghamLover: ew what does jude see in her

view all 20,534 comments

A/N: Jude is the bold words Maryam is regular

Maryam kept staring at Jude during his practice she kept thinking to herself how fine he looks when he's sweaty and tired. Jude and Maryam had a few eye contacts here and there but all of them made her fold real hard " look how fineeee trent look" Indiana says while staring mesmerized at him " babes ur talking about Trent look at mason he's literally finer than everyone there" Naomi replies "look Jude is telling us to come down lets go" Maryam says.

She goes down the stairs to the pitch and Jude pulls her into a hug "hiii Judeeee" "hey Maryam" the girls just look at us waiting for something "oh yeah these are my friends thats Indiana , Naomi and Natalia" they all wave to him and he says hi. While i was waiting for Jude to come back me and the girls were talking then i hear his brum accent call my name "wait ill brb guys" Maryam says she rushes over to Jude "lets go to a café we can drink tea or coffee whatever u like" he says while grabbing my hand "what about the girls" she replied "Trent and Mason will go get lunch with them don't worry" Maryam sighed "okayyy ill come" she says with a smile " okay lets go I'm driving".

Maryam starts putting Daniel Caesar on her and Jude sang a long to the song Maryam was in her happy place listening to her favourite artist and being with the guy she maybe wants a future with but he didn't know that. "were here" he says while parking the car Maryam got out the car and grabbed her purse and went inside. When it finally reached there turn Jude was reaching into his pockets and he forgot his phone in the car " wait mimi ill brb" he says wait did he just call me by my nickname "okay ill just order for us" Maryam finished saying the order and was about to pay until she felt hands on her waist "what do u think ur doing i'm paying" Maryam started to get nervous because Judes hand was on her waist but then he let go of her waist and held her hand.

Maryam's emotions were running high she was getting constant butterflies then Jude led her to a table still holding hands " so whens your first world cup game" she says while sitting down on the chair " tomorrow but i want u to be there" Maryam chuckles "i wanna be there too but i didn't buy tickets next game ill come pinky promise" she hold up her pinky and he locked his pinky with hers. "so how are you gonna be watching my game?" Maryam starts thinking "i'll probably just go downstairs to the lobby and watch it from that tv" Jude smiles "when u come to the match who's name is gonna be on ur back" Maryam chuckles "hmmm this is a very hard question i think its gonna be Kane" Jude looked at her with a shocked face Maryam started to die of laughter "of course i'm gonna be wearing ur name ill be like ur number one fan" she says while smiling Jude smiled back

After sitting in the Café and talking they decided there gonna head back to the hotel this time going back to the hotel they played drake, drake was both Maryam's and Judes second favourite artist. They listened to Marvins Room, Trust issues etc then Maryam feels a hand on her thigh she stops what shes doing and looks down then she turned to the window cause she was blushing. The sight of Jude driving with on hand and the other on her thigh made her go crazy "are u good" he says while chuckling "yes" she says looking out the window still blushing.

Jude parked and they both got out the car then Jude reached for her hand while they were walking Maryam was very much dying inside. There was so much tension in the elevator and a lot of eye contact, since they were both on the 4th floor they hugged each other goodbye right when they left the elevator Maryam tippy toed and kissed Jude on the cheek then he smiled and they separated and went to there hotel rooms.

@whosmimi

❤️ by Belligol, mimisfat, Tobywoby, urdad!       Finestdreadhead, NigerianQueen and      47 others

       Finestdreadhead, NigerianQueen and
      47 others

Belligol: hmm i wonder who this is about🤭
^ ur so fine lemme kiss u
^^ betttt😏

mimisfat: ew
^ k.

Finestdreadhead: u got my boy blushing
^ hes got me blushing tooo