Chapter 2

I just stood there stupidly. What was I supposed to say? Hey big, sexy man, thanks so much for saving me from my ex who cheated on me cause I wouldn't have sex with him. Oh yeah did I mention that I'm still a virgin? Must have slipped my mind. Yeah I know, I'm 24, have my own business, went to a party school, been in a relationship  for like 2 years and still have my vcard? Yep.
"Uhh....h hh hi." Well that went out smoothly, great job idiot.
"Hello beautiful." Oh my god. Dont freak out Soph. He just called you beautiful with his super sexy southern accent. I knew I was turning red, just great, now he'll think I'm a virgin. Dumbo you are a virgin.
"So I heard you got shot." Real smooth.
"Uhh yeah. But nothing too serious, I'll be able to go back in 3 weeks. And do another tour."
"Well that's nice. Uhm well I'm gonna get back to work." I made my hasty exit.
Five minutes later Ang makes her way to the back with the biggest smirk I've ever seen.
"So that's my brother."
" Uhm yep."
"And is totally single."
"Oh no Ang! I just got out of a relationship. And besides that, he's your brother! Shouldn't you be trying to not get us together?"
She smirked. "All I'm saying is that the town's festival is in a week, and you don't have a dance partner for the ball."
I frowned. "So what? Hey I know I can ask Jed. He's an ok dancer and-"
"But Trey thinks you're with Levi. That wouldn't work. Besides, Levi is a great dancer. I should know I am his sister!" Lord help me now!
"Okay fine, but I'm not going to make him go with me, if he doesn't want to then I'll just ask Jed." She literally beamed like a freaking Christmas tree.
"Oh yay! Okay I'll ask him tonight when I get home."
I frowned. "Don't make him do it either and no you are not allowed to pick out my dress. Last year I looked like a pumpkin."

5 hours later...
I was sitting at home curled up on the sofa watching I Love Lucy reruns with Pongo, my 2 year old Dalmatian, when my cell went off. I went to grab it hearing Pongo moan in annoyance of the sudden movement, I seen it was a text from Angie .
He's in. Hahaa this is gonna be amazeballs! ♡A♡ Amazeballs?!

Amazeballs? Really Ang I don't even think that's a word. Did you have to threaten him to do it? ☆S☆

It is too a word! And I did not have to threaten him, he volunteered I think you have a little admirer. ♡A♡ Ppppsssshhhh yeah right the last time I checked, I'm no  beauty queen. I'm just an average girl who would rather work on her car than get her nails done.

Yeah okay whatever. ☆S☆

So whatcha doin? ♡A♡

Watching I Love Lucy reruns with Po. ☆S☆

I'm missing it?! Please please please tell me it isn't the one with the chocolate factory. ♡A♡

Indeed it is. ☆S☆

Omfg  I'm  going to kill you. ♡A♡

Uhm how is this my fault?!! ☆S☆

Because I'm dress shopping  for your date with my brother. ♡A♡

IT'S NOT A DATE!!! ☆S☆

Uhh well you kinda have one tomorrow night. He wants to get to know you. And before you say no and freakout. It was his idea not mine. And you HAVE to go!!! ♡A♡

*cough  cough * I think I'm coming down with something. And I prolly won't be able to go out tomorrow night. ☆S☆

Oh for crying out loud. Put your big girl panties on and just do something out of your comfort zone for once. ♡A♡

I'll think about it and we'll talk tomorrow. Night! ☆S☆

You're going. Night! ♡A♡ Uhh, why was she being like this?

After another couple of episodes, I let Pongo out to do his business before going to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a long ass day. Better get my beauty rest so I don't look that messed up on my date. Oh god why did I have to think about that. Now he's in my head. Shoot. His dark, short hair, clear blue eyes and those freaking muscles. Lawd have mercy, it's going to be a long night.