Suddenly dad snaped .

"No you don't . Rin you don't jump at comarades lethal jutsu to take your life . So what if your a jinchuriki . I am fucking seal master for God sake Kushina is an uzumaki who basically breathe in seals . And you aoi no matter how safe it is you don't jump into front of jutsu to save another . What if his tragectory was different what if it was different justsu . Just because you heal faster doesn't give you the right to get injured . And you obito crossing the border without permission is capital offence and you too Kakashi . "

The three of them froze as it was the first time seeing their sensei lose his control and he even swore
"Sorry sensei ." R / O / K

I was angry afterall why is he making a fuss rin is safe . She didn't die like previous time and Kakashi doesn't have to go through trauma . All is good then what .

"I would do same thing " I mumbled .

"Excuse me say that loud uzumaki aoi . " He said in voice as if daring to oppose him .

"I said I would do the same thing again . I won't kill myself no but with little of injury if I can save a life I would do it how many it takes . See Rin is fine now even her seal good enough . We came back home fine so what the problem ? Dattebayo "

"The problem is you four nearly died . Why can't you guys just be normal and stop getting yourself in trouble . "

"We didn't do anything we didn't want rin to be kidnapped ."

"You could have waited or used my hirashin seal . "

"You were in a fucking mission "

"Language young lady . I am your sensei as well as you gauardian . "

"So what . Everything is fine . "

"That's it you are not going out of home till you realise what you did and till you completely recover. No training and no seals and no missions . "

"What ? This preposterous."

"No it's not . "

I looked at mom as if she could say something but she raised her hands in give up sign .

"Can't do anything when he is like this . " Minato gave a pointed look and she kept silent .

"Listen ." Before I could continue a hand smacked over my mouth .

"Sensei . . . Anything else you need to know . "

I struggled to free but kakshi grip increased . He mumbled near my ear 'dont make this more troublesome. '

I crossed my hands in disbelief .

"Oh and you too Kakashi you are grounded too, in kushinas house . And obito i will speak with fugaku you too are grounded either in uchiha compound or with me and Rin . . . " he wanted to tread this carefully afterall she just became jinchuriki . He wanted to tread this carefully .

"I am too jinchuriki dattebane Of kyuubi . I finally have a companion . " Mom chirped .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

All fell down animatically. I pointed to mom and looked at dad and kakashi who were the reasonable ones here "did she just confess a S rank secret as if eating ramen ."

They both gave a fed up reaction .

"What is it minato ? "

"I give up . You take care of rin . "

Now I know who hold the power in house and I snickered a little . I just woke up little while ago it already fells like eons have passed . I could feel my shoulder sting a bit .

"Are you fine ? " Kakashi asked me with eyes of worry .

I nodded "i am fine ."

"no you are not ." Obito intervened . He and kakashi hovered over and made me lay on the bed . And obito dragged rin to her making her lay down covering her with blanket . I have obito a teasing look which immediately had a effect when his face was red .

I giggled Kakashi just rolled his eyes . "Be carefull of your eyes will be struck forever in the back of skull . "

"You . . . Just shut up lay down . " Kakashi pushed me down . I held his hand " you too take rest afterall it was hectic and I am sure you had stupid nightmares . "

At this Kakashi froze a bit as if surprised that I found out. When I didn't avert my gaze he gave and laid down next to me . I smiled a bit and closed my eyes hoping to get some sleep .

Minato looked at his students interaction . His gaze determined to protect them afterall he nearly lost them today or even all of them . He was determined to get stronger . He wanted to end this war which was trying to take his students life . But before that they had to pay Iwa Kiri . They will pay from injuring my students .