Mean mean boy

•flashback•

"Linda are those deflated balloons?" Barry laughed while poking my breasts (if you could even call them that) everyone laughed. Everyone loved Barry. "Linda Linda with the flat chest ohhhhh yeaaaaa" he sang I wanted to cry "SING ABOUT ME SING ABOUT ME" his girlfriend Susan dreixler shouted he began to sing, "OH SUSAN DREIXLER WITH THE NICE ASS AND BOOBS OH YEAAAAAAAAA HOW I LOVE HER OOHHH YEAAAAA HOW I DO" I still had a crush on Barry even if he was a dick to me and was dating Susan Dreixler, the prettiest girl in school. "OH BARRY HOW I LOVE YOU" Susan yelled. I tried to walk away and go to my class but I wanted to stay and look at Barry. He was just so handsome. I loved him. I just loved him. "BARRY HAVE MY KIDS" screamed Tina Bananabear,the school slut. "Maybe one day Tina" he replied but then shortly got slapped by Susan. He's too good for her I thought to myself. Barry started doing the cha cha and cha chad to his class. I sighed and walked to my ela class O MY GOD BARRY IS IN THIS CLASS. Okay class new seats! Exclaimed ms.Dildo. "okay so here can I have Barry Manilow and then right next to him Linda Jean" NOT TODAY SATAN I thought right before everything went black.