AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I LOVE HER.

And then, from Damian.

Hey, Y/n
So...
A lot of the note is scribbled out.
You're really cool, I hope we can hang out more.
Love, Damian.

Okay... I'm gonna ignore the scribbles... I can't actually tell what is going on behind those scribbles anyways, so...

Brian suddenly hugs me. "thanks... For the gram."

"Thank you for mine."

--------------------------------+

Did I refuse to be in the talent show just so I could watch Regina? Maybe... Leave me alone.

I walk up to Regina behind the scenes "Hey..."

She whips her head around, it's kind of spooky when she doesn that. "Hey." She says with a smile.

"Are you ready to make a bunch of boys cream themselves?" I say with a smile, making a face that shows I clearly regret what I said. I fix her hair a little.

"Am I ready to do what I do every day? Yes." I laugh and Aaron walks up to her. Immediately grabbing her. He tried to kiss her but she stops him. "Lip gloss."

YEAH! KEEP WALKING PAL.

"You look hot." He says with a smirk, messing up her hair YOU'RE MESSING UP HER HAIR!! DUDE!!

Regina laughs and I just sort of awkwardly stand there. Until, Karen runs up to me and pushes me into the corner.

"Help, help me."

"Woah! Okay! What's going on?" I ask, putting my hands on her shoulders.

"I... It's Gretchen." She takes a deep breath. "I think I'm turning into a boy."

"... What?"

"She's making me feel things." She whispers. I suddenly realise... You like Gretchen, don't you, Karen?

"You like Gretchen."

"Of course I do, she's my friend."

"No..." I shake my head. "Like... More than that. More than a friend."

"Yes, that's why I think I'm turning into a boy, without the penis."

"Okay, Karen... You can still like Gretchen without being a boy."

"Karen! Come on!" I hear Regina yell. Karen and I say our goodbyes and she rushes off. I go out into the audience and sit with my parents.

The dance went... Somewhat well. Gretchen kicked the CD player, then kicked it again into Jason's face. Luckily, Cady was there to save them, and we all started singing jingle bell rock while the plastics danced. Jaws were dropped, lives were changed.

After the performance, I rush backstage with Aaron. He just happened to be next to me, I have no affiliation with this man.

Karen immediately hugs me then backs off. I see Gretchen looking at her... I see it... You can't hide from me Gretchen... I know what you are.

Aaron puts his arms around Cady and Regina. I see Cady blushing. I know she's wearing makeup but she didn't put that much blush on.

Aaron tries to kiss Regina but, yet again, she stops him. "Ah. Lip gloss."

Kevin G walks up to Cady. "Hey. good job, Africa."

"Thanks." Cady says with a smile.

"Cady's blushing!" Not for the reason you think, Gretchen. "Oh, my god. You totally have a crush on that guy."

Sorry, Gretchen, no offense, but do you ever shut up?

"No, I don't." Cady laughs confused.

"That's why you wanted to join the Mathletes." No, Gretchen, stop talking.

"Mathletes? You hate math." Aaron says. Okay, what's going on.

"What do you mean?" I ask, turning to Cady. "Cady?"

"Look how red she is. You love him. And he totally complimented you." GRETCHEN!! "That is so fetch."

Regina turns to look at Gretchen. "Gretchen, stop trying to make 'fetch' happen. It's not gonna happen." Gretchen looks like she's about to throw up. Okay, I kinda feel bad. And also I can tell that she likes Karen, I just know it. I don't even know her that well but still.

--------------------------------+

A/N:

This is shorter than usual I think. Normally I write like 2000 works or something but whatever. I'm tired.

 I'm tired