Today I Saw The Whole World

Începe de la început

His eyes were harsh, and he was ready to just leave the apartment. The boy hadn't really made eye contact with any of them, but they got the point of him being upset with them. Jaemin walked towards the front door, opening it and letting a gust of wind in.

"I'm going out." Jaemin said, bluntly.

Ten furrowed his brows, trying to step closer to the boy.
"Jaem, please don't go out alone-"

Jaemin shut the door behind him, still holding his breath as he quickly walked down the stairs, just waiting nothing but to get out and be by himself for now. He needed something, something to calm his mind. He needed some sort of distraction.

The boy was off the walls, his head filling with every image possible, every voice possible. His hands reached up to pull at his hair as he walked, finally letting the air out of his lungs as he had walked out of the alleyway and down the street.

It was a bit busy, not overly but there had been people out at bars and clubs. This side of town was full of them, as well as liquor stores and sex stores. Jaemin hated this place, he wanted to move away to a quiet place, out in the country. He wanted peace and quiet and he wanted a calm life, a little life.

His feet moved before his body, dragging him to a popular bar. Jaemin knew he was an attractive boy, pretty more to say. He had no money obviously, but he's sure he could get someone to get him a drink. He had no room in his body to feel bad about it right now, just needing something.

There was quite a bit of people here, string lights strung from the building down to the other side of the street, illuminating everyone beneath them. There were tables outside, a bar on the inside as well as the outside. It was a warm night, not the usual, so there happened to be more people out here rather than inside the building.

He took a deep breath, lifting a hand to run it through his pink hair. The boy had wore a white fitted shirt with a denim jacket, tight jeans clung to his legs as well, it was simple but he knew it was fine.

A hand wrapped itself around his bicep, and he cringed a bit but turned around to make contact with a girl shorter than him. She was pretty. She had dark eyes and blonde hair, seemingly dyed as she was Asian, most likely Korean as they were.. in Korea. Her nose was sloped and her lips were full, she wore a low cut shirt with a skirt; and Jaemin would've looked down if he had felt the attraction, but like always, he didn't.

She smiled up at him, letting go of him a bit.
"Hey, handsome."

The boy smiled back at her, or tried his best. He bowed a bit.
"Hi."

The girl giggled, reaching up to twirl a finger through her hair.
"Want to come join me and my friends? You can sit next to me."

She was flirting and it was so obvious, hence her first words to him. Jaemin was bad at flirting, or more so flirting with girls. It was easy to jokingly flirt with his friends, all of them being guys, but he never really meant it and that was probably why. He just hasn't found the right girl where he has felt the need to flirt with her.

But he smiled a bit more, nodding as she already dragged him over.
"Yeah, okay."

Their table was filled with just girls, probably about five of them but Jaemin really didn't care enough to count properly. They giggled, almost sounding fake, and they spoke too much for Jaemin to bare right now. But they let him have a drink, and he contently, or tried to contently listen to them as they spilled stories to the boy.

The girl that had dragged him over there had kept pressing her hand against Jaemin's thigh, continuously leaning forward to press her cleavage together in front of the boys face. He kept smiling awkwardly, taking almost chugs of the drink as he tried his best to not get up and just bail on these girls.