"You so mad, you lonely hoeless ass nigga. Anyway, you coming to the kickback tonight?" he asked.

"What kickback?" i asked confused.

"If you was listening, lover boy, they having a lil kickback tonight at the spot. Come through."

"Bet that." i dapped him up heading to class.

After the rest of my classes, I stopped and got some food before I made my way to the spot. My last class got out at 7:30, she ain't had no business keeping us in there that whole time. Old ass.

I fucked my Cane's up. Ordered 2 extra pieces of toast for the road, filled up my sweet tea and headed to the spot.

There were already people there. RJ loud ass pouring shots. Folks rolling up. I don't like smoking with people, so came prepared.

I sat on the couch and pulled my pre-rolled wood out, lit that hoe up and vibed to the music.

My spidey senses went off, about broke my neck to look towards the door and saw Kaia beautiful ass coming in with her brother, the girl I saw her with the other day and them niggas she came to the last party with.

She looks so good. She changed from earlier. She must've taken pictures. If she didn't, she should.

She had on an all denim fit. Fitting her figure perfectly. Denim corset top, with a low rise denim mini skirt. She had on some lil silver sparkly heels.

She's glowing even in the lowlight.

She sees me sitting on the couch and looked away with a quickness. Did she get the edible arrangement? She just don't care? Does she even know what that scripture says? Nah I can't let that slide.

I stood up, and got pissed off because why tf did Adrianna just walk through that damn door? I gotta get her out of here before Kaia thinks I invited her.

"Adrianna man why the hell are you here?" I huffed. Annoyed asf.

"Damn what did I do? You don't wanna see me?" she asked, shocked.

"Man it's not like that." I tried coming up with a lie, cause it's definitely that.

"I was just tryna chill with the boys tonight." I said hoping she believed that dumb shit.

I keep looking over her shoulder making sure Kaia doesn't see us talking.
"It's bitches all in here be fr, and wtf do you keep looking at?" She turned around with a perfect view of Kaia.

She sighed "You like her, huh?"

"Huh? What? Where did you get that from?" I said, barely paying her any attention.

"Okay nigga lock in. If you want that girl for real, stop acting like a little ass boy and fucking around before you lose her for good." and with that, she turned to leave.

Popped off on my ass. Damn she on to something fasho.

I turn around and Kaia dancing on my LB Cam. MAN WTF. I'm 38 hot in this bitch.

"Kaia man wtf are you doing?" I said mugging tf out of her.
"I can do wtf I wanna do, you not my damn daddy Jessie" she said back. Barely even looking at me. She just kept dancing.

I reached to grab her arm and she pulled away, looked at me in disbelief and yelled "Tav get your fucking friend before I put my hands on him"

on queue, Tav up to me talking big shit "I'll beat your ass about that one right there. Tread lightly my nigga." He said dead serious.

"I'm not scared of you, family. I'm just tryna talk to her" I said calmly.

"I don't wanna talk." She said leaving the house.
She popped off on my dumb ass too.

I fucked up fr huh...

Lost both my hoes in 2 seconds

Pimpin shit aint easy.

-
-
-
-
Hello mfs!!!
We hope y'all fw this fr. This our first time, don't talk about us. 😔🫶🏾
See y'all next timeeeeee 🤭