Chapter Lepus: Wind, Courage, and Wings

Start from the beginning

The woman in question was also surprised to see Ganyu and Shenhe there as well, "Hm? One was not expected to see one's familiarity."

"You recognized those two girls?" The person who asked that question was a little girl with brown hair. Her hair is braided and tied into a bow on top of her head. Her face is evenly framed by a set of neat bangs, with a pair of gold flower-shaped hairpins. Her hair is tied into two small buns, held together with a set of oversized golden jingle bells.

The girl wears a yellow-green overcoat with puffed-up sleeves secured around the wrists with orange bows. She wears this over a dark brown collared tunic and belt and a short pleated skirt with ruffles decorated with golden flowers. She has a large orange pouch with a large tassel around her waist just above her skirt, decorated with an emblem resembling that of a flower. Yaoyao wears a pair of white bloomers and a dark suit underneath, along with a pair of orange-toed white boots. Yaoyao also carries an oversized basket over her shoulder which is where her Dendro Vision is pinned to a red bow knot. The basket contains some tied white bags and one Yuegui.

"One tells you that this tale is long and lasts for many hours."

"Can anyone explain to us where we are?" The pink woman asks as they are confused as to how they got there.

"It's going to be a long explanation," Xiao said, to which some of the new guests were surprised to see him.

-Timeskip-

After giving everyone an introduction and an explanation, the new guests were now fully informed about what was happening and how they were there. They were now in the dining room as they continued their conversation. Though, it was a surprise to hear that they were here to watch a part of the future.

"Looking into the future, huh? Sounds interesting to hear." The doctor named "Baizhu" said that he didn't expect that's their reason to be there.

"Though, I wasn't expecting to hear that Lord Barbatos himself is that bard." The pink girl named "Yanfei" said as she turned to Venti, who was drinking some wine after watching that future.

The blue woman nods, "But what I'm more interested in is that boy with the cap himself. Dealing with multiple Hilichurls, putting a stop to the Stormterror's rampage, destroying five Ruin Machines, and even taking on the Fatuis while also destroying their base is an amazing feat."

"You're correct, Ms. Yelan. Boboiboy proved himself to be powerful while also a hero in his own right." Diluc responds, which sits right with her.

"Paimon hates to interrupt... But why does she speak like that?" She points to a woman with glasses as she's confused by her speech.

Ganyu immediately steps in, "Ah, because Ms. Xianyun learns speech by reading stories. This was the only way for her to communicate with other people."

"She's correct, one learns her speaking by stories alone. The tales guide one to a better path all thanks to Rex Lapis." Xianyun explains, which gives some people an explanation.

As they were about to continue the conversation, Boboiboy was already split into seven and he was putting the food on the table. They were a little surprised to see one single boy was now seven of them, but they rubbed it off as they had been told of this.

"Qiqi didn't expect there to be seven of them." Cyclone chuckles at that.

"Always expect the unexpected." He tells them, and Qiqi nods and understands where he came from.

After putting all the food on the table, the personalities merged themselves as their task was finished for the day. He sits on his chair, which is between Lumine and Bennett. They began eating the food that was made by Thoma and Boboiboy.