Days Go By

WEDDING & CORONATION DAY

"Vows" Lady Miranda says.

"I, Amelia, take you, Maximilian, to be my husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part; according to God's holy law. In the presence of God I make this vow". I say.

"Ring vows" Lady Miranda says.

"Maximilian, I give you this ring as a sign of our marriage. With my body I honor you, all that I am I give to you, and all that I have I share with you, within the love of God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit." I say.

**KNOCK** **KNOCK**

"Yes" Lady Miranda answers.

"The last guests are being seated, Miss Mace must be prepared to begin her descend to the royal gardens in 3 minutes" a woman says.

"Understood" Lady Miranda says.

"You heard the messenger, is there anything left to do?" Lady Miranda asks.

"Everything is order" Lady Mina answers.

"Miss Mace" Lady Miranda asks.

"I am as ready as I can be" I answer, Lady Miranda nods.

"It is time, Miss Mace is to descend to the first door" Lady Miranda says as the doors are been opened.

I have been reading about this day, I have been memorizing every single little detail about this day, and here it is, the moment has come, it is time for me to marry Prince Maximilian.

**SIGH**

This is the moment the nightmare stops being a dream, something I read about in books, as soon as I step out of this room, my nightmare will be a reality, my life as Amelia Shapiro Mace ends and my life as Crown Princess Amelia Shapiro Renaldo begins.

"Prince Maximilian has begun his descend, is Miss Mace ready?" the messenger asks.

"Yes" Lady Miranda answers, I take a deep breath.

"Citizens of Elareudland, we are live from the royal palace, where the wedding of Crown Prince Maximilian Renaldo and Miss Amelia Mace is about to take place, we have been covering everything since the first chair that was place in the royal garden, where all the royal wedding have taken placed through out the history of the royal family, to this very moment, because as I speak Prince Maximilian and Miss Amelia have begin their royal descend, as expected, we are waiting for them to descend to the first level, so we can take a first look of the couple"

"Miss Mace, it is time" Lady Miranda says, I nod as I start to walk towards the stairs.

***

"You look beautiful" Dad says as I join him in the second floor.

I simply smile to his comment.

"Prince Maximilian is just a few centimeters away from reaching his position, Mr. and Miss Mace begin with the last descend" Lady Miranda says, we nod as we start walking.

"I am sorry" Dad says.

"Sorry?" I ask.

"For making you feel it is your responsibility to look after us to the point you agreed to go through with this" Dad answers.

I sigh "Dad, we both know there is more into me doing this than been able to look after you and clean the messes you get into, as late King Charles made a promises to grandfather, grandfather made a promise to the King, one that I intend to keep" I say.