𝗻𝗼. 𝟭𝟲

Start from the beginning

𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

wei.atl atleast we know he's a munch now 🙈
thiccliketwix  why are you sick in the head like legitimately
user1  @thiccliketwix not the big ol adjectives 🤣

isabellabourrios he's so cutie 🥰
user2  don't go stealing suminar's man now
thiccliketwix  @user2 1. not my man 2. isabella is of gay
isabellabourrios  @thiccliketwix of... gay...?
thiccliketwix @isabellabourrios it has a ring to it no?
user3  @thiccliketwix why does it lowkey bye 💀💀

user4 i'm freaking out omg
user5  like they going on dates and shit now???
user6  @user5 not the d word- y'all gon start shit now
user7  @user6 facts don't let twitter sink their teeth into this shit

isabellabourrios yo!! uggo!! pick up ur phone
user8 i'd be picking up the phone JUST to snap back at getting called uggo

omar.apollo izzy's pressed you're not picking ur phone up bc apparently ur manager is starting to annoy her so pick upppp you're too cute for ts
user9 how much you wanna bet she's at dom's? 👀
user10 @user9 oopppp 🤫
user11 @user9 girl shut the fuck up 💀

𝕿HERE WAS WARMTH on her body where his hand was. and it felt quite normal until she woke up. they were still on the couch, static playing on the tv. the tape had stopped running, probably hours ago.

she didn't understand how them just talking worked well into hours of late and they wound up sleeping together. suminar knew the conversation had gotten deep, very deep, at one point, and she knew there was comfortability in the silence between them. so much so she just... forgot to go home.

she sits up fully, rubbing her eye and also quickly realising she had slept in makeup too as she could feel herself poking a lash extension. dominic's hand drops to her lap and almost like a reflex, he's gripping her thigh too. it wasn't an alarming tightness but more of her being a safety net it seemed.

he did look pretty cute when he was sleeping. he already had the face of a baby so, his features paired into that unconscious, blissful state was something she couldn't help but smile at.

she scrambles for her phone on the coffee table. 9:30am. a bunch of missed calls and unread messages from people who reminded her of the important things in her life. like the meeting meant to be had... today.

quietly, she gathers what she could and makes a few brief but informative calls about the more calculated moves she was to make going forward, including getting where she needed to be today.

cursing under her breath once she hears shuffling from the couch, she turns around. he was upright and awake, mimicking the movements she made and rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"running away from me, huh?" he grumbles and there was a fixation that makes suminar almost completely miss what he said.

if she wasn't completely infatuated with the way he talked before, she was into it now. it was, as if, it was the first full meal after the worst hangover possible. filling, warming and fuck, it felt good. quick, sumi', talk to get him to say more words.