Chapter 5 | FINISHING MOVE!!!

Start from the beginning

[Rin]: "Oh that... I've never experienced it before but I remember one of the family/clan members was bleeding out of his nose and eye sockets... Either that or he accidently took something poisonous. I don't remember."

[Himari]: "Okay..."

[Rin]: "Back to the main topic, I'll attack Yachiho with enough force to knock her out of the battle. Something like... A swift step forward, followed by a powerful straight punch. It's simple but it'll be effective."

[Himari's Thoughts]: "I was wrong about him, he's strong and he definitely knows how to fight."

[Himari]: "Then let's polish it up until it becomes an unavoidable attack. Try channeling all of her energy into one part of your body."

[Rin]: "Okay, let's try it." He said as he kissed her hand to transform.

Rin focused his energy into his legs, which then caused then to become more muscular and beefier...

[Himari]: "You did it!"

And then, a small group of shuuki appeared and were charging towards them...

[Rin]: "Let's test it out!" He said, dashing forward.

Rin focused his energy into his legs, and with one push, he was able to zoom towards a shuuki with just one step. Rin then follows up with a punch to the shuuki's chest but the attack looked like it didn't do a thing...

[Rin]: "It didn't work!!!"

.

.

.

Ultimately the first attempt at the finishing move failed. Rin switched tactics and finished the shuuki off using the machine gun style punching techniques he used the first time he transformed into FURY. After killing the shuuki, Rin returned back into his human form, a bit burned out after the fight. His legs were sore and his heart was beating like crazy...

[Rin]: "I think my legs are worn out from the power I put into them."

[Himari]: "As I thought. You probably pour ALL of your energy into your legs and "overheated" them. On top of that, that also meant that your attacking power dropped. Don't worry. We'll keep experimenting with it until we perfect your technique." She said, giving him head pats.

[Rin]: "Okay, let's try it again."

.

.

.