Chapter One

"Eden!" Her mother yelled upstairs for her daughter. Eden had been day dreaming about her boyfriend, Max, as she was doing her makeup. Stuck in her trance, her mother busted through the door to her room. "What do you think your doing? Do you think this is a game? Hello, I'm talking to you! That's it! Your grounded!" With those two simple words Eden had awoken to the real world. "Mom! Um... When did you get here?" Eden asked nervously. Her mother just stared at her long and hard before any sort of response. "That is not important at the moment. I cooked you a lovely breakfast and your letting it get cold. Now, please hurry up and get down stairs." Eden huffed, but knew that her mother would comment about her teenage attitude later. She finished getting ready and ran downstairs in hope that her mother had not yet feed her breakfast to the dog. "Thanks mom!" Eden took a big bite out of the breakfast casserole that her mother made her and right away spit it out and made a horrific face towards her food. "Pfoot", the food went back onto her plate. "Mom, what... Was that... Awful thing I just put into my mouth?" Her mom answered quickly, "food, now eat up!" She thought to herself," at least max is taking me to a nice dinner tonight... And my mother isn't cooking it."