Chapter 31: Just seemed cold but is actually caring.

Start from the beginning

...

After resolving Mocha-san's worries about the possibility of her being hated. They confronted her how it wasn't her fault and wasn't really expecting much to begin with since the team they were up against was just too strong to compete.

Right now, they are just chilling in the infirmary, waiting for the next bell to ring as they wait.

'Wait! This is my chance to get closer to them! Quick, Mocha. Think of an interesting topic to ask!'

Mocha-san tried to think of a topic to keep the conversation going. This time, she wanted to try taking the intiative.

"S-So who won...?" inquired Mocha-san, asking a question that came on the top of her head.

"The enemy team, of course. They are athletes after all."

'Gah! Of all things, what a stupid question to ask. They already mentioned the upper classmen reaching the nationals. Stupid, stupid, stupid!'

Mocha-san internally screamed in embarrassment, thinking to herself that what she inquired just now was a very dumb question to ask.

"No, wait. Technically we didn't lose. The game was called off so it's a draw."

"Come on now, it was obvious we lost by a long shot from that large of a gap. Stop being a sore loser, Haru."

"Am not!"

The others were talking about how the game goes. They were arguing in the background whether they lost or not, and for some reason they mentioned the game being stopped.

"What, do they mean by the game got called off?"

'Was it because of me leaving?! Was it the lack of players after I left?! So was it really my fault...?'

Mocha-san asked in curiosity, overthinking and blaming herself once again.

Class Rep Hitomi-san then gave an explanation about what happened.

"After you were sent to the infirmary, when Yukiya-kun returned to the gym, a girl who was running tripped so Yukiya-kun insisted he'll bring her to the infirmary at the same fashion hed did with Mocha-san(princess carry)."

"Just after returning again, another girl tripped from jump roping and he insisted again he would bring them to the infirmary."

"Both of them don't seem to be badly hurt, but Yukiya-kun insisted he'll carry them to the infirmary."

"Though they seemed to fall down coincidentally, other girls started to do the same and pretend to fall down one by one whenever they're in front of Yukiya-kun."

"Even though it was obviously an act, what's really weird is the way Yukiya-kun did not discriminate against them and still gave the other girls(including Soba-kun) the same treatment of carrying them to the infirmary."

What Class Rep Hitomi-san said was the truth. After all, at the time I was also suspicious of how much of a coincidence it was for so many people to fall over just as I return on the spot. I even thout it was some kind of new form of bullying.

However, it was when I was executing my operation [BETA] which was to show unconditional amounts of kindness to the point of becoming a fool, so I complied anyways. It's not like I always do that willingly.

"An that point, when the PE teacher arrived. He was surprised to see everyone keep tripping left and right and the game was held of to che the gym's floor. But confused to see that there doesn't seemed to be wrong with it."

"By the time they figured out what was going on, the bell already rang and so here we are."

Is what Class Rep Hitomi-san explained about what happened.