Haruki

(This oc can be used for omegaverse kind of rps but also normal modern rps)

୨୧ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ୨୧
BASIC INFO♡
Name: Haruki Reed  Kiyoto
Age: 24 - 30
Gender: Male
Birthday: March 4th
Languages Spoken: Russian, and English
Birth Place: Russia
Sexuality: Bisexual (with a male lean)
Pronouns: He/Him
Alpha, Omega, or Beta: Alpha
•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈•
APPEARANCE♡
Skin color: Dark but light
Height: 6,3
Eyes: Dark Blue
Marks (Skin diseases, scars, freckles, etc...): Long scar on the back of his neck
Body type: Very muscular and well kept, hardly any hair on his body
Hair type: A bit messy
Hair color: Platinum blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Just on his lobes
•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈•
ABOUT THEM♡
Personality: Haruki is a rather cold person, he can seem like he doesn't care about others and mainly himself. He is very hardworking and sometimes his work gets in the way of what's really important. He can be a smartass and sometimes a bitch. But honestly, he just doesn't know how to express himself. With the family he grew up in he didn't really get to learn that. But he can be careing when he wants to be.
Likes: Playing the piano, being alone, dark rooms, being clean/ or anything clean in general, spicy food, grapes, Korean food, when someone cooks or makes food for him.
Dislikes: Extremely loud noises, his father, his family business, anything that isn't clean, annoying people loudmouths, any food that is too sweet or too salty.
Good habits: He's a very hard worker and strives to get what he wants. He's worked for everything he has.
Bad habits: Has no self respect for himself when it comes to his family.
Backstory: Ever since birth Haruki only had one purpose in life, which was to carry on the family name and business and nothing more. Everything in his life was done for him at times and some things he didn't have to learn. Who he'd married would be chosen, what college he would attend, and even his major. That was the plan, but even the smallest mistake made by him never went unpunished (mentions of ábuse), whether he'd be hit with a belt from his father, or even his fist, he just tried to endure it. He'd usually end up with a lot of bruises so he was eventually homeschooled so no suspicion would be raised. The only people who really cared about his well being was his little sister Hinata, and his mom. His mother couldn't leave the family because she knew her life would be ruined if that happened and she would never see her kids again so she stayed.
•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈•
CLAIMS♡
Voice Claim: Zhongli (From Genshin Impact) but with a Russian accent
Face Claim:

•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈•CLAIMS♡Voice Claim: Zhongli (From Genshin Impact) but with a Russian accentFace Claim:

Style Claim:

•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈•