Story idea 3

Callista Petropolis is just a normal, fourteen year old girl with choppy black hair and thick, transparent glasses that shield her unusual, kaleidoscope-like silver eyes. She's just trying to get through eighth grade with straight A's, new friends, and no more enemies. But one day, a beautiful sorceress appears at her bedroom window. The sorceress had long, flowing black hair, snow white skin, a warm smile, and startling, shiny kaleidoscope-like silver eyes. She wore a glimmering, charmeuse fabric silver dress. Callista was startled by this sudden appearance. But, why did this woman look just like Callista? Except prettier and much older, probably in her early 30's, but still looking very beautiful. Callista is confused and asks who this sorceress is. The sorceress explains that she is Callista's mother, an immortal, enchanting witch, who has come to deliver Callista's quest. Since Callista is half-witch, she must complete three quests accompanied with at least one person and one familiar. Callista's so-called mother, Lunarose, grants Callista a snow white cat with ice blue eyes. Callista immediately warms up to the cat. Then, Callista chooses her very best friend, Sierra Hill, a pretty, popular, dark skinned girl with dark curls, as her companion. Lunarose gifts Callista a crystal pendant, and floats away. Callista is left with a necklace and her new cat she named, Pearl, after Callista's middle name, Perla. Callista gathers her stuff and tells Sierra about this, which Sierra enthusiastically agreed to. The two plus Callista's cat set off with a map Lunarose left her. The trio leave, heading to the first destination, The Nymph's Pond. 

THE REST IS UP TO YOU!!!

About the characters(you don't have to use these!!)

Lunarose Astrid Selenius

Age: she's immortal, so, she's VERY VERY old

DOB: February 15

Description: (Callista's POV): flowing black hair, snow white skin, a warm smile, and startling, shiny kaleidoscope-like silver eyes. (Paul Petropolis's POV): "she looked like a kind, graceful woman with long dark hair braided with tiny crystals and gems, and her enchanting eyes looked sincere. she reminded Paul of someone, but he couldn't figure out who."

Familiar: Rabbit named "Angelina(Angel for short)"

Family Legacy: The Selenius Legacy

Children: Callista Petropolis, Nishida Tsuki-yama, etc(A TON MORE).

Represents: The moon, gracefulness.

Names origin: The Rose in Lunarose's name is named after Rosabella, her mother. 

Parents: Rosabella Selenius(deceased) and Arthur Selenius

Callista Perla Petropolis(what Paul named her) / Carissa Laelynn Selenius(what Lunarose named her)

Age: 14

DOB: May 16

Description: (Callista's POV): My hair was choppy black and my eyes were a strange kaleidoscope-like silver. I had some acne somewhere across my face, I don't pay much attention to it though. (Aiden Hansen's POV): "she was a pretty girl with spiky black hair and beautiful grey eyes that reminded me of the stars for some reason, I don't really know. she's as tall as me, which made me feel short. but I realized she was just a really tall girl with a bitter attitude."

Familiar: White cat named "Pearl"

Family Legacy: The Selenius Legacy

Children: none.

Represents: none.

Names origin: her middle name, Laelynn, is named after Lunarose's deceased best friend. Callista because it means moon, which reminded Paul of Lunarose. 

Parents: Paul Petropolis and Lunarose Selenius

Sierra Eliane Hill(what Elliot Hill named her) / Breanna Adalyn Bright(what Aloisia Bright named her)

Age: 14

DOB: January 22

Description: (Callista's POV): Sierra's a pretty, popular, super cool girl. She had warm brown skin, beautiful dark curls that ended in a golden yellow, and fiery amber eyes that were always looking determined and bold.

Familiar: Eagle named Sammy

Family Legacy: The Bright Legacy

Children: None. 

Represents: Hope. 

Names origin: Breanna after her Aloisia's deceased deer(her familiar), Brianne. 

Parents: Aloisia Bright(biological mother), Elliot Hill(biological father), and Dulcie Hill(step-mother)

You can choose any title name! credits are optional :D