🖤 g᥆᥆ძᥒіgһ𝗍 - sіᥣ᥎ᥱr ☮︎

Start from the beginning

I glanced down a it every so often to see it looking at a colourless bug. I looked at the bug as well before the cat ran off ahead of me. I heard the humming in the directions and once again chased the cat. We got to a forest clearing with a stump in the center.

More colourless bugs flew about as the cat climbed into the stump and curled up again. I looked around some more and spotted colourless animals coming closer. A blue bird flew to the stump and cuddled up next to the cat. I smiled and went over, sitting next to the cat once again.

This time the fatigue hit immediately as I heard the cat's purrs in the darkness once again. It was softer and more content.

-░░░░░-

I saw the cat, sitting next to me as this time I saw a cottage in the woods. I stood up as the cat stretched beside me. I could smell something coming from the kitchen in the cottage.

I walked towards an open window and peeked in, there was a sparkling silhouette of a person by the stove. The cat jumped up to the window sill and climbed into the house. I followed it and climbed into the house through the window.

I looked around and realised the silhouette disappeared. The cat sat by the door before walking further into the house.

"Mraaaw..." It scratched at a door as I approached and opened it. The door revealed a room with a crib inside. The soft yet echoing cries of a baby were heard from it.

The sparkling silhouette inched over to the child like a slideshow, holding a bowl with something inside. Before the silhouette could do anything, the glowing silhouette of the baby was lifted into the air by colourless bugs.

"Mra-... Meow.." I looked at the cat for a moment before looking towards the two silhouettes, another appearing from the window.

The silhouette holding the bowl had put it down and reached out for the child in the same slideshow like movements. It looked to be talking to the other silhouette before the three vanished.

The cat went towards the door as it swung open. It stopped and turned to me before sitting down and waiting. I walked towards the door as the cat got up and walked with me outside.

We see three silhouettes, the one that was in the kitchen, the one by the window and the one who was once a baby that seemed to be older now. It was running around and picking up colourless flowers before running back to the sparkling silhouette.

It turned around and did something with the flowers before placing a flower crown on the silhouette's head. The cat slowly got closer before stopping nearby, the silhouette touching the flower crown before hugging the child's silhouette.

The silhouette that was near the window had the colourless bugs near it as it chuckled nearby. I looked towards it before turning my attention to the child that presented an acorn necklace to the silhouette. It had colour unlike the rest.

My eyes went wide before the scenery faded out and came back as the inside of the house. The cat went up the to rocking chair near the crib and jumped onto it, waiting for me. I sat next to it as it came onto my lap and curled up.

The chair rocked me back and forth on it own as I slowly lost my energy once more. I saw the silhouette near the crib before my eyes closed, it looked at me I think.