Chapter Twelve - My Woman

Start from the beginning

"You did?" Ginny asked shocked. "Why didn't you tell me? I would have helped you search." She frowned.

Harry shrugged. "Like Hermione, I knew he was your brother, and you were going to believe him. Going to take his side. You would defend your brother just as I would defend my sister," he gestured to Hermione who gave a little squeak in surprise. She always thought of Harry as a brother, but she didn't know he felt the same.

"You wouldn't have found me," Hermione explained. "We were untraceable," she exclaimed. "We even made my parents' old home untraceable as I knew you would look there. I didn't want to be found. I wasn't ready. It took me a while to get over what happened. Ron completely broke me and I had to put myself back together again." She sighed. "I am sorry, but it was better this way."

"She wanted to reach out so many times," Luna went on to explain. "We both did. But we were still angry, and then we were worried that too much time had passed, and you would hate us."

Harry and Ginny shook their head. "Never."

"Excuse me," Andi said standing up and putting her arms around Ron. "Who cares about the beaver and Looney Lovegood? I mean we were better off without them." She turned to look at Hermione. "If you don't mind, we could like to get back to our evening."

"Of course," Hermione smiled and even Andi herself was shocked. Hermione lifted her bag and took Luna's arm turning to leave.

"Wait!" Ron called removing his arm from Andi and stepping forward. "Hermione," he smirked. "Why don't you and Luna sit with us?" he gestured to the table behind him. "It's obvious you two don't have dates, and it would look pretty sad if you had to sit at a table by yourselves. Pathetic really." He stepped forward again until he was standing right in front of Hermione. He leaned in to whisper. "If you wanted me back, you didn't have to go through all this drama to get me," he winked at her as she tried not to gag. He lifted a hand and ran it down her arm.

She pulled her arm back. "You wish," she grimaced, taking a huge step back from him.

He smirked. "It's alright, sweetheart. The past is forgotten. You're here, and I'm here -"

"And I'm here," Andi reminded him as she folded her arms, now pissed.

"Yeah, why are you still here?" Ginny asked. She had put up with the woman for most of the day, but she couldn't stand her. "Surely there is a bloke in here desperate enough to hook up with you."

"I'm going nowhere until I'm paid," Andi snapped, looking to Ron.

"Paid?" Harry asked, smirking.

"Only reason I am here is to make his little girlfriend jealous," she motioned to Hermione. "There's the girl, I did my bit, and now I want my money," she turned to Ron with her hand out.

"I'm not paying you," Ron chuckled.

"You promised me -" she started, but he shoved her aside.

"You did fuck all now piss of before I knock you out," he looked to Harry and Hermione. "Fuck me she is annoying."

"You brought her," Harry pointed out.

Andi stamped her foot and walked off to the next table, right up to Draco. "Hey gorgeous," she said in a seductive voice. "Is this seat taken?" She went to pull out the chair when Draco pulled it back.

"Yes, it's taken," he said, turning his nose up at her.

"Don't you want me to sit next to you," she leaned into him, and Hermione wanted to hex her ass. "I'm much more fun than whoever you're saving the seat for."