Race me

Justice kicked a rock as he walked. Why do I have to be home so damn early. He thought. He picked up another rock and chucked it at a tree. "Good day." A voice said. "Oh shit," Justice gasped "You scared me." "Sorry, the name's Nick." Nick said. "My name is Justice but my friends call me just." Justice said a bit nervous and scared. "So Just want to race." "Sure I guess." "Finish line is the yield sign just down the road. I'll give you a 20 second head start." "That's not fair but whatever." Justice said. "Start when ever." Nick told Justice. Justice raced off at a rather casual pace thinking with a 20 second head start the man would never be able to catch up. Justice looked to his right. What the fuck. He thought. "You'll have to do better than this Just." Justice sprinted as fast as he could trying to win and a little weirded out. How did he do that. Justice seemed to have left him in the dust when he looked back in front of himself and saw the man standing by the yield sign. "Ya did good better than most people." Justice realised that the man was wearing a hoodie that's hiding his face. "Holy shit." Justice mumbled. "Here's a word of advice don't trust people late at night who ask you to race. It's specific but it will do" Nick pulled down his hood to reveal the decomposing mess of a face. Nick lunged toward Justice. "Shit." Justice said as he turned to run.