Seriously!?!(EP 2,3,4,5,6)

Pov Cameraman 202

I noticed a cameraman approaching me and giving me a piece of paper as soon as I woke up. I took a look at it and knew what to do. I took out my plunger and started to go in the direction of my Misson crew. Three cameramen, two huge cameramen, and a cameraman brandishing a sharp fire axe made up the crew. Together, we exited the squad car which had a formidable-looking minigun. We set out after the big cameraman took a seat on the gunner's seat. We opened the doors of a strange church that had skibidi posters on it. The skibidi toilets' theme tune was being sung by the large, halo-wearing skibidi. When he saw us, his eyes lit up crimson, and the big cameraman took the hit and he was eaten up. When i saw this my copper wiers flowed with electricity and i dashed for the kill....

....

....

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I killed him....

.

.

.

..

.

Why is everything fading?

[EMERGENCY POWER SAVING SYSTEMS ACTIVATED]

When I awoke, I saw myself entirely different.

-An arm cannon.

-The jetpack

-A spear (different from the light one).

-And amour

The engineers ordered me to get up and proceed to my next mission because the higher-ups had given me a communication asking my presence. As I entered the room and noticed the higher-ups glaring at me-

"Uh hey why did you want mee?"

"We wanted to talk about what you have accomplished. You have been promoted to an elite soldier!"

OK, thank you.

As I walked out of the room, all I could do was shout in excitement since I had just been promoted inside the first six days of joining the Alliance!I!I ran out to try my new upgrades on the battlefield and I used MY jetpack to distract the large toilet and used my spear to stab it in the eyes as i flushed it.I got a transmission regarding to help a few cameraman dealing with an abundance of toilets.I used my Jetpack to fly there quickly and deal with the toilets.....

2 HOURS LATER

I was covered in blood.... of the toilets....oh well its not like anyone will miss them.. right?mehI went back to base and noticed that i have another 2 missions before the end of my job. i picked up the first and it said:

MISSION TYPE:RESCUE

ASSIGNED AGENT: CAMERAMAN 202

WHAT ITS ABOUT: Saving the 25 cameraman injured in city CA21

oh welp...

a few years later....of so after that this second is...kill 300 toilets....I ALREADY DID THAT BRUH