Ryuko and (Y/N) vs The Elites

Start from the beginning

Inumata: "And yet, it makes me uneasy. It's as though we're being stripped bare."

(Y/N) smirked.

(Y/N): "I see lots of mechanics, and keyboards on your arms... I'm guessing you're a hacker? And the mask is scanning our bodies?"

Inumata's arm twitched slightly. Akuma saw it and smirked.

Akuma: "Dead on..."

Ryuko: "Figures. He is their intel chief. We don't know what his deal is, so let's be careful."

Ryuko/(Y/N): "Life Fiber Synchronize, Kamui Senketsu/Koketsu!"

They transformed and got their blades ready.

Inumata: "So, they're starting off with Stage 1, they're standard combat mode, eh?"

He was repeatedly tapping on his arm that had a keyboard on it. They both charged at Inumata as he just stood there.

(Y/N): "Not moving?"

They slashed at him, but he just ducked and dodged- or at least thought he did. They faked him out and hit him dead on. He flew back and landed in his feet.

Inumata: "Crap! They're even faster than I predicted."

He scanned them again and started typing on the keyboards on his body as he did weird poses.

Ryuko: "I know your type. You guys are always spouting crap like "I've analyzed all of your capabilities" or "I can anticipate every one of your moves!"

Akuma, Omita and (Y/N) started to laugh.

Akuma: "I've scanned your fatigue! You will pass out in 3 milliseconds!"

Akuma started to laugh harder.

Omita: "You will try to strike me, but sike me out!"

(Y/N): "LeT thE haCkiNg BegIn."

The three boys laughed until they started to wheeze as they fell on to the floor.

Ryuko: "There's only one way to beat someone like him: by being reckless!"

The couple started to run in all directions at fast speeds.

Inumata: "I see. That's why you exerted yourself right away and boosted your reaction speed higher than I predicted. Boosting your Life Fiber link through force of will, eh? It's the same general principle as the Goku Uniforms, but given that yours is 100% Life Fiber, its effect is much greater."

(Y/N): "You yap a lot! How about I-"

(Y/N) hit him with his blade, sending him flying back.

(Y/N): "-shut you up!"

They kept running around him at fast speeds.

Inumata: "I wonder how long can your bodies keep this up."

Ryuko: "It's not about if we can or not. We will make it happen."

The both of them ran towards Inumata again with their blades ready.

Inumata: "I expect nothing less! How can a human body move like that when it's clad in nothing but Life Fibers?"

As they got closer to Inumata he just stood there and kept talking.

Inumata: "Show me with your actions!"

But when they finally got within hitting distance, he disappeared.

Ryuko: "What the-"

(Y/N): "Hm?!"

Ryuko: "He vanished!"