Now Guze has promised him to guarantee his son's life. His son is also a person with superpowers. As long as Guze doesn't pursue it, he can live safely in Z city. And he? For the sake of his only son, he had no choice but to work for the jackal Guze.

Gu Ze didn't care what Lao Wu was thinking. His son Wu Xin's life was in his hands. I bet he would be obedient, but it was a pity... He never kept traitors...

Guze ignored the man behind him and turned his head to look at the faces on the training field one by one. He wondered how many of these people would survive after the incident was completed? Don't blame me, it's your own bad luck...

The glass reflected Furuzawa's face, which was more than handsome but not heroic enough. How could this face still retain the gentleness and elegance of before? Underneath the beautiful appearance is clearly a man-eating evil wolf!

Outside the capital base, Song Guoliang, like many ordinary people who are struggling to survive in their own country, numbly carried bricks under the scorching sun, while some people were panting and mixing cement in order to build the city wall later.

City H is an ancient capital that has existed for hundreds of years. It has gone through many dynasties. The rulers of each generation built the city walls very high for various reasons. It is not an exaggeration to say that the former capital city was impregnable.

Later, the government continued to carry out various modernization projects in the capital, demolishing a large number of ancient buildings and building highways leading to various places. A lot of the city wall was demolished because it occupied a large area and blocked roads, but only a few sections were left intermittently for tourists to take photos.

Originally, it was okay to demolish the city walls. Modern weapons have become more and more advanced, and there is no need for city walls for defense. However, in the end of the world, a city that is almost open on all sides is fatal.

Zombies don't know pain, and weapons and bullets are simply difficult to deter. If you encounter high-level zombies of level 2 or above, the bullets cannot penetrate their hard skin at all. Even level 1 zombies, perhaps hitting the brain accurately can guarantee their death.

In the past, the capital had established the largest base in the country with a large number of troops and weapons stationed there, but now it is difficult for weapons to guarantee absolute power. The sudden rise of superpowers after the end of the world allows people to see how much human beings have after continuous evolution. the power of,

Although the old forces still dominate the base at present, the major power groups have gradually begun to compete with each other, which makes some people who still hold real power quite fearful.

Now, the chance to get rid of those increasingly sharp-edged supernatural groups has finally come. In the past few months, a large number of refugees began to pour into the capital base from all over the country. Behind them were thousands of people who were attracted by the new flesh and blood. A swarm of tens of thousands of zombies.

Don't those group of superpowers claim to be the new ruling force after the end of the world? Aren't they the saviors of the last days? Now that zombies are about to besiege the city, it is up to them, the saviors, to save the base.

Several old-time powerful people who relied on military weapons got together and quickly decided to use this opportunity to get rid of some of the biggest threats to them. Guze, the leader of Lieyang, was the first to bear the brunt. The Gu family was nothing in the capital. ? Aren't there just a few petty officials who are a bit bigger than themselves? They still relied on nepotism, but now it's better. Guze took advantage of the last days to snare a large number of people with superpowers, and now he dares to challenge them.