The small girl quietly slipped into the room, walking over to the bed and studying the two girls before crawling up beside them. Lauren was surprised when Maggie leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Camila's neck, hugging her gently.

"When I see monsters, I have to be brave and tell them to go away," Maggie nodded confidently. "You've gotta tell them that you're not scared of them."

Camila nodded softly, wiping her eyes and giving Maggie a soft smile. The small girl simply gave Camila another hug before hopping off of the bed and disappearing out into the hallway.

"You okay?" Lauren asked softly, moving Camila's hair out of her face.

"I will be," Camila nodded, taking a deep breath and giving Lauren a genuine smile. "I like it when you sing," she added shyly. Lauren couldn't help but laugh.

"I can tell," the green eyed girl teased, lying back on the bed and bringing Camila down next to her. "I'll keep on singing for you until the end of time."

"That's a long time," Camila giggled, hiding her face in the crook of Lauren's neck. The older girl just laughed, running her fingers up and down Camila's arm.

They laid in silence for a while, just enjoying one another's company. Eventually, Maggie convinced them both to come downstairs where the rest of the family was having breakfast.

Lauren was now clearing the table while Camila fiddled aimlessly with a Rubix cube she had found in one of the drawers. Everyone else had already gone into different rooms of the house, leaving just the two girls in the kitchen. Lauren was taken by surprise when Camila's small voice filled the air.

"What are we doing today?" the brown eyed girl set the Rubix cube down, wandering over to Lauren and looking at her curiously.

"I, uh," Lauren cleared her throat, thinking for a few moments. "You'll have to see when we get there, if you remember it." She bit her lip and watch a look of confusion spread across her girlfriend's face.

"It might be a little scary," Lauren answered honestly. "But I'm gonna be there the whole time, okay? You say the word and we can leave if it's too much for you."

"Okay," Camila whispered, still thinking over this in her head. "I can do it, Lo," she added, giving her girlfriend a soft smile.

"I know you can," Lauren nodded softly, hoping what she said was true. She wasn't sure how this was going to turn out, but she felt ready to get it over with.

After cleaning up the table, Lauren led Camila out to the car, watching her girlfriend as they drove the familiar route. Camila didn't seen to remember anything, but Lauren reached over and grabbed her hand just to keep her calm.

Camila grew confused when Lauren abruptly pulled off onto the side of the road. She didn't see any buildings around, only trees.

"It's through here," Lauren nodded, getting out of the car and helping a hesitant Camila out of the passenger side. Even though she was somewhat confused, Camila allowed Lauren to lead her through the trees and into the woods.

"Here," Lauren whispered, pushing them through the brush and into the clearing. Camila instantly knew where they were when her eyes fell on the back of the small brick house that she had come to know so well.

"Do you remember?" Lauren asked, leading her over to the storm cellar. Camila raised an eyebrow, wondering what Lauren was doing when she began to crawl in.

"I lived here," Camila said before shaking her head. "That is now how you get inside."

Lauren paused, standing back up and raising an eyebrow as Camila lifted one of the potted plants on the back porch, revealing a dull colored key. She held it up, dusting it off on her shirt before handing it to Lauren and pointing at the sliding glass door.