He turned back to the girl who he was killing seeing her laying out unconscious.

"You're h-hurting me Von.." Semani winced making him loosen his grip on the small girl.

"You gotta come with me.." He said lowly.

"I'm not going anywhere ! "

"You have no choice, shut the fuck up folks." He said harshly. He hissed lowly mugging her.

Lifting up the girl, he held her bridal style, before he took off running.

He ran super fast, getting them to her street in exactly 55 seconds. When in walking or regular human speed it would have been 7 minutes or more to get there.

He continued to run, passing her house, heading to the abandoned house that was down the road from her house.

She was scared, lost and confused.

Why were they going to the abandoned house and what was he going to do with her ? ..

✫彡✫彡✫彡

Waking up, Senani squinted her eyes. Her head was banging. She had a horrible head ache.

She was tied up to a chair. Looking around the room, she seen statues of vampires and monsters..

A real life bat, hanging up in the gloomy room, dead and was used for decoration.

A coffin was in the corner. Along with more things. The room was black and red decorated.

"What the fuck." She whispered. She was going crazy in the inside.

"You finally up foe nem?" She heard Dayvon's voice, she grew nervous.

He came out of the dark shadow of the room, she felt her heart rate pick up.

She wouldn't be supprised if he could hear it. Which he did of course.

She eyed him , as he got closer.

He was now cleaned up and had on different clothes. He looked good.. even though she knew he was a vampire now, he still looked good to her.

In an blink of an eye, he was right in front of her. She jumped a bit. He must of used his speed.

"Wha chu' starin so hawd for ma?" He asked lifting up her chin, staring at her.

He noticed she looked tensed.

"Youn gotta be tense mani, ian trynna hurt you." He reassured her truthfully. He would never intentionally hurt the small girl.

"Why am I here..?" She asked. He chuckled lowly, folding his arms smirking at her,

"Cause you seen too much ma, ian trynna have nobody finding out what I am.." He said watching her.

"I won't say anything, I promise.. I just have to get home my dad is probably worried." She said the last part lowly, but he heard her.

"Dat nigga ain't home yet , you can go soon , not now.."

"You hungry?" He added on, asking her.

"Aren't you a vampire—" She started and he cut her off.

"So? I can still get chu some to eat ma.." He rolled his eyes, walking near her. He noticed she was still tense.

He untied her from the chair, gently grabbing her hands, helping her up.

"You scared ah' me ma?" He asked her. She shook her head no. But he knew she was lying.

"Youn gotta be scared shawty,I like you so ian gone hurt you.." He said assuring her yet again.

He didn't mind it though, as long as he would get her to feel comfortable around him.

Especially since she now knew he was a vampire. He would have to reassure her a lot.

Leading her out of the cold gloomy room, she noticed that was the basement they were in.

Now that they were in the regular part of the abandoned house, she raised her eyes seeing it looked normal as a regular house would, but a bit dusty looking

"You live here?" She asked him. He shook his head no.

She hummed following him out of the house.

He came to the house sometimes to get away and do different things there.

Getting to his car, he unlocked the doors, before opening up the passenger door. Once she was inside he closed the door.

Getting into the drivers side he clicked onto the push start button, starting up the car.

He drove down the street fast, Semani's eyes looked out the window.

"Where you trynna eat at pretty girl?" He asked her. Her heart fluttered at the nickname.

Then she remembered he had a girlfriend and he was a vampire..

"Wendy's will be fine." She said. He said nothing else , only driving to the direction to wendy's.

"Is your girlfriend a vampire as well" She asked him. He chuckled glancing at her for a quick second.

"Yeah.. " He trailed off, not really wanting to talk about Asian.

"Ohh.. is there more of you?"

"Yeah, why you askin so many questions?" He asked focusing on the road.

"Sorry." She mumbled lowly.

"You straight, Ima let you go home tonight, but you gotta promise me you won't run yo ' mouth." He said stopping at a red light, looking over at her.

"I pinky promise." She said holding out her pinky and he looked down at it.

He wrapped his pinky around hers, groaning lowly at her touch.

His secret would be safe with her..

$$$$

Vote &&' Comment.

Excuse errors.

- BARB