𝟎𝟎𝟏 - 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐂

KIMORA MARIE EVANS📍 DC

KIMORA MARIE EVANS
📍 DC

Kimora exited the limo with the help of secuirty, Natalie asked Kimora if she could meet some of the girls for lunch, of course she agreed.

She clutched onto her louis vuitton bag as she walked into the building, secuirty led her upstairs where all the girls were.

"Heyyy" Kimora said happily as she saw all the girls, Scotty stood up running over to hug Kimora. She happily brought Scotty into a hug. "So you're the girl with the bodyyyy." Kimora said lowkey checking her out.

"Yeahhhh." Scotty turned around playfully beginning to shake her ass, Kimora hyped her up before they both walked back over to the table. Kimora gave Natalie a hug. "Hiii, I'm Kimora." Kimora introduced herself.

"I'm Mariahlynn." Mariah said bringing her into a hug, Kimora sat down across from Mariah. "How you been Kimora?" Natalie asked, She sighed and laughed. "I've actually been pretty good, I'm very excited to be on a show on Zeus Network."

"I'm very glad you're showing your face on Zeus Network, I've watched you on nowthatstv, I'm pretty sure you fought somebody on one of your shows, correct?" Natalie asked making sure, Kimora nodded.

"I fought this girl named Scarface when I was on the show South Central Baddies and in Big Lex I actually didn't fight anyone." Kimora replied. Natalie nodded. "I feel bad for whoever have beef with you this season cause I heard you a heavy hitter." Mariahlynn mentioned.

Kimora laughed. "I've always been called that but I'm not gon start no beef unless a girl got beef wit me." She said briefly shrugging. "Why you keep looking over your shoulder Scotty?" Natalie questioned.