"Let me see the hair holder.." She trailed off.

He handed her the big black rubber band. She secured the ponytail with the rubber band, then taking a step back looking at it.

"Okay i'm done, the bell is about to ring"." She said and he stood up, placing his book bag on.

"Ight preciate it lil folks'." He said just as the bell rang.

"No problem." She said walking out of the class. He walked out as well . Watching her until she turned down to the next hall.

He let out a huff. Sensing somebody approaching him from behind, he turned around seeing asian.

He mentally rolled his eyes.

"Hey, you wanna talk now baby?" She asked smiling, eyeing him.

"It's whatever folks.."

"Okay, I can come over after school?" She asked. He groaned in irritation.

"Mhm, whatever, lemme go ta' class." He said before walking off not giving her chance to say anything.

She watched him walk away, a deep frown on her face.

He was acting real different the past few weeks. It was bothering her.

✫彡✫彡✫彡

Semani's dad wasn't home, so she was by herself. It didn't really bother her though.

Pulling out her phone, she went and called her friend Semaj.

The same boy she was with that took her to the restaurant. The one Von seen the two at, even though she didn't know he was watching them.

They were just simply friends though.

"Hello?" He answered once he picked up. A small smile grew on her face.

"Hey what are you doing?" She asked him.

"Nothing, i miss hanging with you." He said making her smack her teeth playfully.

"You just seen me like two days ago, shuttup." She said.

"But—" He started before she cut him off.

"Hold on." She hung up, standing to her feet, she heard knocking at the front door.

Who could possibly be at her door at 9:28 PM? She wasn't expecting nobody.

Little did she know , Dayvon was at her window the of the living room. He had listened to her whole conversation , she was having with her male friend.

He could hear everything clearly. Vampires could hear very well.

He wanted to know what she was doing, so he decided to stalk her.  Nothing major.. in his mind.

He had just left the abandoned house down the road from her house.

Swinging open the door, she seen Von standing there. Her eyebrows going into confusion eying the male.