we walked back to my house and didn't really talk until we almost got there.

"lani" dd said finally looking at me "hm" i said curiosly. "would you fuck wit jay" he said lowly. "dd no, that's literally your brother, why?" i said curiously. "well.. jay talkin bout you wanted him or something, ion know he got in my head" he said getting closer to me. "dd ion want him and you know that" i said continuing to walk. "i know but you know how i get" dd said looking over at me. "yeah i know" i said laughing. "so we good" i said looking up at him. "we good" he said pulling me into a hug. "so tomorrow you know we not gon be able to be with each other all day right" i said as his face dropped. "why" he said basically whining, "im goin on a bestie date with notti and ddot around 3:00" i said tryna hold back my laughter. "nigga are you finna laugh" he said stale facing me, i busted out laughing "i'm sorry dd, im sorry" i said still laughing. "mane get away from me" he said joining in on my laughter. "we smoking again?" dd said with a smile on his face, "you a druggie, but yea we ca' smoke" i said laughing. "girl you ain no better than me" dd said sassily. "this why i can't fuck wit light skins, so sassy" i said jokingly. "mmcht" he smacked his lips, and kept walking. "dd i was just playinnnnn" i said tryna catch up to him. "whatever lei lei" he said putting his arm around me. "wassup my hearts" he said to his instagram live, "hey yal" i said waving to his live. "we gon do a q&a on my youtube so dm me some questions." i said still talking to his live. "we just got back to lei lei house" he said answering one of the comments, "we just got back from shooting dice wit the guys, and leilani friend desi" he said as we walked up the stairs to my room still answering questions. "lani was taking everybody money n shi, ian even know she was that good" dd said laughing as we sat on the couch i had recently gotten for my room. "i wasn't even trying for real yall just suck" i said laughing as i laid my head on his shoulder. "no we not together", dd said as the comments flooded with speculations of us dating, "yet", he said as i got quickly off of his shoulder and deadpanned him. "i'm just playin lei lei", he said laughing. "well im finna go take a shower" i said getting up to gather my things."igh hurry up so i ca' get in" he said putting his focus back on his live.

DARRIEN JIMINEZ

"where yall went" i said as notti and desi approached me. "no where" notti said grinning.

he most def smashed

"cmon notti yk ya girl gotta come shoot some dice" jay said calling them over. "i don't kno- hurry up" desi started then jay interrupted her.

this funny as fuck, after like 20 minutes of them playing she lost all her and notti pocket money, that's why ion shoot dice now i gotta have some cash on me and ion know how to do that bullshit. "notti let's go" she said rubbing on his chest, lowkey threw up in my mouth but whatever, "ddot you ready" notti said looking over at me with pleading eyes. "yeah let's go" i said as i dapped everybody up. "so notti where we goin tomorrow anyway" i questioned him because we never thought of a place to go. "we ca' go bowling or skating it's up to you" notti said as we walked desi back to her house. "what's goin on tomorrow" desi looked over at notti. "we takin leilani somewhere cause we don't talk like that since she been hanging out wit dd or whatever" notti said as we continued to walk. "damnnn no invite, she was my friend before she was yalls" desi said as she playfully rolled her eyes. "womp womp", i said as she shoved me and we all started laughing.

"if i woulda known you wanted to go i woulda took you mama", notti said being all corny and shit, "yall get on my nerves", i said rolling my eyes, "you just mad youn got nun like this" notti said wrapping his arm around desi. "man yall not even together", i said so low that they could barely hear me, "what was said", desi said as they both shot a dirty look at me, "i SAID yall not even together" i said emphasizing the 'said' part because they was playin wit me. "suck ma dick" notti said as he continued to hug on desi, "you got somebody to do that for you already" i said laughing as they stale faced me the whole way to desi house.

ETHAN REYES

"man ddot you play too much", i said after we watched desi go inside, "nah yall was tryna play wit me" ddot said stale facing me. "tha walk was awkward as fuck after you said that bullshit", i said as we began walking back to my house, ddot been at my house damn near every day this summer cause his parents went on a vacation or some shi ion know. "anyway yall transferred yet",ddot asked me as he scrolled through insta, "yeah, we still not tellin lei lei n desi to surprise them right" i asked as he nodded.

me, dd, and ddot decided that we was gon miss lei lei and desi this school year so we transferred to they school as a surprise. "i can't believe school start in 2 fucking weeks" i said shaking my head, "man ian ready, ima ask lei lei to braid my hair tho" ddot said touching his old ass braids "let me know when you go, i need my shi done bad" i said running my hand through my wild hair. "fasho" he said opening my door.

***incoming call from MA SON ❤️‍🔥***

"whatchu want dd" i said answering the phone seeing him laying down in leilani's bed, "you really gotta take her tomorrow" dd said pulling her close to him revealing her with a wide smile. "yes we do, you takin our sista away from us" ddot said from across the room. "orrrr we could all go somewhere" dd said still holding leilani close. "we need to be alone wit our lei lei, you'll be ok for a couple of hours" i said scrunching my face up at him. "hours" dd yelled through the phone "i thought yall was gon be together for like 30 minutes" dd continued. "lei lei we'll see you at 3:00" i said emphsizing 'you' then hanging up.

i feel like i wrote this pretty quick 💁🏽‍♀️
yall fw ts still 😂 ??
DONT FG TO VOTEEE 😘