good morning - dean (SMUT)

Start from the beginning

You blink, only having a moment to scan his chiseled body before his lips are on yours again, tasting you hungrily. You let out a muffled moan, surprised by his ferocity. It was like he had been waiting for this and wasn't going to waste a single moment of it.

Dean pulls away slightly, looking down at you with dark eyes. Warm water drips down from his hair to your face. He looks so... pornographic.

You giggle, placing your free hand against his chest and holding him back a little. "I really do have to shower," you say, looking up at him with the most innocent eyes you can muster while your head is filled with the most obscene thoughts you've had in a while.

An idea flashes through his eyes, and his mouth slowly turns up in a smirk. "Okay...." Dean reaches behind you to the soap ledge, caging you against the wall with his body as he grabs your shampoo and hands it to you, finally letting you away from the wall.

You empty a quarter sized drop into your hands, turning your back to him and facing the shower head as you lather the shampoo in your hands and begin massaging it into your scalp slowly, trying to be as lascivious as possible.

He sucks in a breath behind you, probably checking out your ass, you think to yourself, smirking. Then you feel his hands on your hair, replacing your hands in working the soap into your hair thoroughly. A shiver runs down your spine at the feeling of his fingernails lightly scratching your scalp as he massages your head. You close your eyes, tilt your head back and sigh, leaning into his hands as they make their way from the top of your head to the base of your skull, thumbs rubbing your neck.

Dean turns you around gently, and you open your eyes to see him smiling as he pushes your head under the water to rinse your hair. He holds your face at an angle where the water won't get in your eyes and leans down to kiss you, softer than before but no less passionate. You smile against his lips. He's a much sweeter lover than you expected, given his tough-guy aura.

You decide to take matters into your own hands and grab the soap bar from the ledge, lathering it vigorously in your hands before putting it down again. Instead of rubbing the soap on yourself, you bring your hands to Dean's chest, laving the foamy suds into his skin. You make eye contact with him and almost gasp at the expression on his face; dark, lustful, and animalistic.

Your fingers skate over his tattoo, down to the hard ridges of his abs, around to his back and up again to his shoulders, finally pulling him down by his neck to kiss him again, which he seems more than happy to do. When he breaks away, he returns the favor, rubbing soap first on your shoulders, then down your arms.

Dean's hands leave you for a moment , seeming to consider the canvas before him. You watch his face as he regards you with lust, fingers gliding through the valley of your breasts, then finally both hands come to rest on your breasts, gently kneading the flesh. You bite your lip to suppress the moan that rises to your throat. It was almost embarrassing how aroused he was making you.

He turns you both around, trading places so that he's under the water, and you shiver from the loss of heat. He kisses you quickly and then spins you around and begins massaging your shoulders erotically with his soapy hands. You get the feeling he's taking his sweet time on purpose, teasing you with your simultaneous desire to get clean and also get fucked.

His hands come around to your front, once again gripping your breasts momentarily. This time they are not his goal. He runs his hands down your front, smoothing down your stomach. A wave of arousal courses through you as you realize where he's going.

One hand stops on your hip, and the other keeps going, down to your mound, threading his fingers through the hair there, middle finger coming to rest firmly against your clit. He closes the distance between you, dipping his head down to kiss and suck at the sweet spot between your neck and shoulder. You finally feel his hard length pressing into your back and gasp at the contact.