Someone pointed at the dissipating cloud wall in front of them and shouted loudly: "No, the cloud wall is getting thinner and thinner. We have really been excluded from the outside of the Xiangcheng base."

 " Hurry up and look"

It  is useless to make trouble this time.

  Originally, they were already prepared to die. If the Xiangcheng Base must expel them, the survivors stranded in the north of the Xiangcheng Base. They would rather die inside the Xiangcheng base.

  They had also planned to wait for the contractor's construction site to start work, then they would go out and cause trouble and kill a few people.

With so many survivors, could it really be impossible to kill them all?

There is no such thing that makes sense.

  As a result, now, they have not moved, but the city wall has moved such a long distance inside.

  Some survivors beat their chests and cried loudly, "What should we do now? Why is this Xiangcheng base like this? Cruel and ruthless? "

  While they were crying, someone saw a group of people jumping down from the city wall.

When they looked carefully, they saw that they were the people who had taken over the task from the mission center.

  One by one, they were fully armed and jumped down from the city wall.

  Immediately there were stranded survivors. They gathered around and asked,

  "What's going on? How could a city wall suddenly be erected?

  "We are not ready yet. How are we going to survive now? "

  Those Xiangcheng people who were out of the city on missions looked at the group of stranded survivors inexplicably, "It sounds so pitiful to say this, but aren't the survivors outside living well?"

  "Look at those little oases. You can go there and do some work. "

  "Otherwise, didn't the Xiangcheng base send you seeds before? You can grow some fruits and vegetables. "

 " Anyway, you're at the foot of the city wall of the Xiangcheng base, what are you worried about?"

  "Your lives are not in any danger. "

  "In fact, the safest place is not only inside the Xiangcheng base, but also under the city wall of the Xiangcheng base.

  Every day, a large number of Xiangcheng people who received the mission from the mission center came out of the city wall and took supplies and weapons out of the city to kill zombies.

  No matter how large the zombie tide is, it is impossible for these zombies to directly kill them at the base of the city wall.

  Unless it is the Xiangcheng base, there is a real danger of the entire base being destroyed.

  That's why the zombie wave is so close to the Xiangcheng base.

  Since there is no such crisis, isn't it just as safe to live under the city wall?

 After saying these words, the people from Xiangcheng carried their bulging backpacks with supplies and went on a mission to kill zombies.

  The large group of stranded survivors who were crying without tears were left behind, falling into a panic at a loss.

  Outside the Xiangcheng base, on the way to the E-city base, Lin Zhigang finally received a call from Chen Hu.

  After he told Chen Hu according to Hua Mi's original words, Lin Zhigang was still very worried at first, thinking that Chen Hu could never be that stupid.