A Battle Against An Idiot

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "Why the hell did we have to get here so early then..."

He grumbled and sat on the ground as he waited on time to pass.

Later

Ryuko, Mako and (Y/N) were sitting on the giant chain they usually sit on for lunch.

Mako: "Here, Ryuko! Have some tea!"

Ryuko: "Yeah! (Y/N), are you sure you don't want anything to eat?"

(Y/N): "I told you I don't need food-"

As always, Ryuko shoved a spoonful of food into his mouth. He sighed and chewed on it with a small smile on his face. Although he pretends to not like this gesture, deep down it was warm and welcoming.

Mako: "Eating Mom's boxed lunches gives you one million horsepower!"

Ryuko smiled to Mako as she continued to feed (Y/N) some of her lunch.

Mako: "You guys'll win for sure!"

Mikisugi: "What a pickle this is, Matoi, Saito."

The group looked at their greyish-blue haired teacher as he walked up to them.

Mako: "Mr. Mikisugi! Did you come to cheer Ryuko and (Y/N) on, too?"

Mikisugi: "Yes, that's right. After all, I'm their homeroom teacher, more or less."

Mikisugi put a needle in Mako's forehead, causing her to freeze. Omita suddenly teleported to them and frowned.

Omita: "Who did this- oh, Mikisugi-Sensei?"

Ryuko: "You bastard! What did you do to Mako?!"

Mikisugi took off his glasses and his hair, voice and demeanor changed.

(Y/N): "Here we go AGAIN..."

Mikisugi: "I triggered a pressure point. She'll be out for a little bit, so don't worry."

Omita just sighed and rubbed his temples.

Omita: "You say that, but she's my girlfriend..."

Mikisugi: "Yes, I know. But she can't know what we talk about."

Ryuko: "So what the hell do you want?"

Mikisugi: "I want the both of you to drop out of the fight against the Five Elites."

Ryuko: "Say what?!"

(Y/N): "You can't just make that request! It's our decision and Ryuko needs answers about her father."

Mikisugi: "They're on an entirely different level from the club presidents you've faced."

(Y/N): "I'll be there to help, so we're way more capable of fighting them!"

Mikisugi: "If you're crazy enough to fight the four of them in a row, including (Y/N) with the five of them, I don't know what will happen to your Kamuis."

Ryuko: "If you don't know, spare us the lecture."

Mikisugi: "Ryuko..."

Ryuko: "Or are you finally going to tell me everything? Like why my father was killed."

Mikisugi: "I... can't do that."

(Y/N): "So, you don't want us to go against the Five Elites so we can figure out these answers if we win, but even you won't tell us? What kind of bullshit is that?!"

Omita: "I'd have to agree... it's very weird."

Ryuko: "Then Mikisugi, sit down, shut up, and watch."

She pulled out her scissor blade and pointed it at Mikisugi.