Chapter 11- Julie's House

The group walked up to a small, but cozy house. Abacus rang the doorbell, after a moment an older woman opened the door then gasped and embraced him.

"What are you doing here, we had our date" the woman, more than likely Julie, exclaimed

"My debt was paid and I was able to leave" Abacus explained, Julie's eyes welled up with tears and embraced Abacus once again. Once out of the embrace, Abacus motioned to the rest of the group.

"These are the friends I made while I was stuck and they need a place to stay, would it be possible for them to stay with us?" Abacus asked, Julie smiled and looked over at the group

"Of course! I'll show everyone to a room and then we can make some dinner" Julie said visibly excited

---

Mallie and Willy quietly stared at the sight in front of them.

"I'm so sorry" Julue apologize, " But this is the only room we have left"

Mallie felt slightly set up as once Julie showed them each room, the rest of the group banded together and claimed their own rooms. Leaving Mallie and Willy with a room with only a double bed. Of course the room was a heavy upgrade from their servants quarters in Scrubbits. The room had bedside tables at each side and a dresser on the right side adorned with a mirror and a small radio.

"It's no worries Mrs.Julie" Willy said thanking her, and Julie scurried off to make dinner. The pair looked at each other.

"I can take the floor" Mallie suggested but Willy shook his head

"We've laid in a bed together," Willy reminded her, "now we just have to sleep in one... for the whole night... alone cause not were not trying to catch Lofty"

Mallie just shrugged her shoulders and claimed the right side of the bed, placing her bag on the bedside table. Willy walked over to the left side and sat on the bed.

"Nice to see a bed that doesn't break when you sit on it" Mallie joked which Willy laughed at, as they both laughed Willy stopped and smiled at Mallie

"You're so beautiful, do you know that" he asked, catching Mallie in her tracks as her face flushed

Willy walked over to the dresser and inspected the radio After a minute he pressed a button and a song began to softly play. He turned up the radio a bit more and turned to Mallie, offering his hand

"May i have this dance?" he asked, with a small nod, Mallie walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and Willy held onto her waist. She placed her head on his chest as they swayed to the music. Mallie took her head off his chest and looked up to him, they locked eyes with each other and smiled. Willy then pulled her into a soft kiss. As they pulled away, Mallie thought about how even in a moment where she should be scared about the future, she wasn't.

All because he was here.

----

The group was chatting up a storm at the dinner table. Julie was talking to Piper and Lottie about their endeavors, Larry was joking around with Mallie and Noodle, and Abacus and Willy seemed to be in a discussion about the chocolate business. Suddenly Julie cleared her throat and stood up, everyone stopped speaking to look at her.

"I just want to show how happy I am that everyone is here and thank you to you guys for bringing Abacus back to me," Julie raised her glass, " lets toast- to new beginnings and for the soon to be fall of the chocolate cartel"

The group raised their glasses and cheered. Dinner was finished and the group went to their respective rooms.

Mallie took a long shower, the feeling of hot water feeling like heaven, and then she got into her pyjamas. She went back into her room to see that Willy had showered in the other bathroom and rhe room was lit by 2 gas lamps. Mallie walked over to her side of the bed and slid in, sinking into the plush mattress. A sigh escaped her lips as she felt her body relaxing. Willy walked over to his side and slowly climbed in, they laid on opposite ends of the bed.

"Hey, i just wanna make sure its alright for me to be the bed too" Willy questioned

"Of course, we can just stay on opposite beds so no worries" Mallie said

They turned both the lamps off and Mallie turned on her side, slowly falling into a deep sleep

---

Mallie slowly began to wake up, but she felt something touching her. Opening her eyes fully, she found herself in the embrace of Willy. She was going to move, but then she thought for a moment how nice it felt. I mean, they've cuddled in bed before so it shouldn't be so bad right? Mallie snuggled up closer and closed her eyes again. Until their bedroom door slammed open. They both bolted up on the bed, to find Noodle and the gang all in the door.

"Whats going on? Did they find us?" Willy asked in a panic, but Noodle just gave a big grin

"We've got a plan"