he comes home from deployment pt 1 {Ghost}

Start from the beginning

"I—" You bit your lip, your eyes looking down at his feet as he stood before you now. "...I did." His eyes narrowed as he crouched down.

"What did I tell you about that?"

Your breath hitched as he put a hand on your hip as he gently began running it up and down, his thumb brushing your nipple as you arched your back in response.

"I don't remember..." You lied, your body easing itself into a sinful yet beautiful masterpiece for him to explore.

"Don't bullshit me, love. Tell me what I told you."

"...to wait...and not touch myself."

"That's right." He paused, letting the words sink in. "And what happens when you don't listen?"

Your body shivered as his hand glided down your back. With every brush of his fingers, you felt as if you were being taken in two.

A groan left your lips. "I don't know."

He looked at you, grinning despite the fact that you couldn't see him through his mask.

"You don't know?"

He squeezed your breast through the nightgown, massaging the side of your chest just how you liked it, the feeling almost too much to handle.

"No...I don't...God, Simon..." Your mouth slightly curved down in an unconscious pout.

"Maybe I should call it a night, yeah? Go to sleep."

You shook your head, trying your hardest to look modest, but in your mind you were begging, pleading, to have those fingers touch you.

"Simon." His name a prayer befalling on your lips.

Your eyes met his in anticipation and utter submission as you kneeled on the floor, your knees turning red.

"Ah, fucking hell. C'mere." His voice a rough yet gentle sound, the kind that made your knees weak as Simon reached out, finally taking you in his hands and hoisting you up.

He walked out the room and to your shared bedroom, gently setting you onto the bed.

He leaned over you, his face inches from yours as he looked into your eyes. His hands found your hips, rubbing your sides.

"Do you love me?" He whispered, his wyes darting around your face.

Even now, Simon still needed to hear the words. A confirmation of some sorts that you still loved him, that you still loved this broken man.

"I do." Your fingers grazed his mask, slowly peeling it off. "I love you. Forever and always."

The mask left his face, revealing his face and the scars that littered most of his throat and a partial bit of his face.

"I missed you." Your touch soft yet teasing, your kiss light but full of the love it carried with it.

"Goddammit." He quietly muttered. "I don't deserve you. I don't."

Simon whispered as he pulled you close, his hand drifting down your body as it brushed the side of your breast.

"You do. Don't say you don't." You had this effect on him; even being able to talk to you put him at ease in a way no one else ever could.

Your nightgown began to tease its way down as him fingers tugged at it. It seemed his scars still ached for him as you gently ran your fingers across them.

"Almost makes me feel guilty about how you won't be able to walk properly tomorrow." He smiled slightly. "I'll be careful, yeah?"

"I'll be fine. I always am, aren't I?"

You smiled back at him, your breath catching in your throat as his fingers ran over your bare skin, your nightgown resting around your hips.

"Doesn't stop me from worrying."

He grabbed your thighs, squeezing and rubbing them, just short of it hurting. His fingers were calloused, his hands rough, like sandpaper, perfect for creating the right sort of discomfort.

"Simon, I'll be fine." You said again as you slightly winced at the pain, your body squirming under him as the sheets ruffled.

He paused as he watched you move under him, his expression softening slightly. Your squirming reminded him of a mouse writhing in a trap.

"Fuck, did that hurt? Tell me if it did, love."

"No, no. It's just been a while, that's all."

His face relaxed slightly. "You sure? Just let me know if it gets too much, alright?"

"I will."

"Good."

Simon sighed as he shifted his weight, his knees placed on either side of your legs.

"If the goddamn terrorists don't kill me by then, it'll be you who will." He muttered as he admired your body.

You felt his fingers edge down to your womanhood, his fingers grazing your clothed clit.

"F— Fuck, Simon..."

"Yes love?"

He teasingly stroked his fingers along your entrance, his lips curling into a grin as he watched you squirm and moves your hips forward before easing them inside your cunt.

He took it slow, letting you get used to his fingers as they pumped you slowly, his eyes watching you the whole time.

"Makes me think you could still be a virgin with how tight you are. It's been too long since I last fucked you properly, hasn't it?"

"Too long."

You shakily breathed out as your arched your back, your eyes closing in pain and ecstasy as he fucked you with his fingers.

"Atta girl. Easy does it, yeah?"

Simon grinned, his voice catching for a moment.
His praises meant well, but you knew.
He knew.

Simon knew all too well how he was going to handle you tonight, and 'easy' was not a part of the equation.