Chapter 1 (Edited)

(A/N: God damn! There were so many spelling errors!! ;-; Consequences of writing late in the night and jumping straight to publishing.)

"Arajin!! Your Chu Chu gyoza is ready!!" My mother called out to my brother.

"I told you I don't want gyoza for breakfast!!" My brother yelled back, making my eyes narrow slightly as I entered the bathroom.

"Shut up and eat the damn gyoza, "I grunted at him before shoving him out of the way.

Once I shoved him out of the bathroom, he let out a yelp as he stumbled out, almost falling onto his face. Using the wall to stabilize himself, he huffed a little bit and glared at me. But I glared at him back, making him flinch back and start leaving to go eat. Knowing better than to test me, especially since I just woke up.

Now that he had left, I turned my attention to the bathroom mirror and began to get ready for school.

Letting out a yawn, I went to brush my teeth and then my hair.

-

"Bye-bye!! Have a great day you two!!" Our mother gleefully waved at us as me and Arajin began leaving for school.

Turning my body slightly, I silently gave a back-handed wave while eating the last of my breakfast, holding the wrapped bento mom gave me.

Looking down at Arajin and seeing that he was just walking away without saying anything, I simply just elbowed him in the arm and glared at him.

Letting out a cry of shock and pain, he reluctantly waved goodbye as well before going off to school.

Me and Arajin continued walking together until we got to the point where we needed to separate. Putting my hand on top of Arajin's head, I ruffled his hair as a way of a goodbye before I left for my school.

Arajin got annoyed by this and quickly began to fix up his messed-up hair, glaring and grumbling at me as he watched me walk away.

Turning my head, I simply looked back at him and stuck out my tongue while giving him a back-handed wave.

-

"Alright, class! Today we have a new student! Say hello to Tomoshibi Naomi, "the teacher said, getting the class's attention.

Letting out an exhale, I placed a hand on my hip and the other on the back of my neck before introducing myself.

"I'm Tomoshibi Naomi, please take care of me, "I duly replied and bowed in greeting.

Standing up straight again, I blankly began to stare out of the classroom window ignoring the whispers of my delinquent-like appearance.

"Please take a seat over there and then we can get started." The teacher directed me to a seat near the window.

With a nod, I silently went to my seat and sat down. As promised, the class was in session as the teacher began to write on the board.

I paid attention to the lesson for a few moments until I looked back outside again. While I did this, I began to worry for my little brother. From what I was able to learn, his school was full of delinquents and two gangs were fighting for control over there. I just hope that his ass isn't getting beat up right about now. But with how pathetic he is, he probably is and probably will be.

Just by thinking about that possibility, I couldn't help but let out a silent huff before refocusing on the lesson again.

...

After a few hours, the bell rang, and it was time for lunch. As some students began to exit the classroom, wanting to eat lunch somewhere else, I'd rather stay in the classroom. It was more convenient and less noisy.