As I was certain I wouldn't crush a guy's head I looked up to Mikey, he had this smirk on his face, he was staring back at me. Like he watched me the entire time.

Immediately, I got flustered by his stare alone and got shaky. That moment ended when we finished going through the path of 3rd years.

I let go of Mikey's hand out of nervousness and he laughed at my reaction. Draken then clung his arm on Takemitchy's shoulder.

"You guys been good?" He asked and looked down at the nervous boy then me which made me almost jump.

"We just saw each other yesterday.." Takemitchy muttered as I just hummed along, agreeing.

"You're free today, right?" Mikey tilted his head at Takemitchy's direction. "Actually, I'm not.." The yellow shit head responded.

"What about you, N/n?" Mikey looked at me which I just shrugged shyly.

"Come on, just hangout with us for a bit." Mikey pleaded. My mind just went straight to, 'What if my parents gets called by the school?!' .

"Eh? Mikey, are you not listening to me?" Takemitchy chimed.

"You two don't need to be so nervous, jeez." Mikey poked my cheek and I flinched slightly in response.

"We're just gonna talk." Mikey poked my cheek again, gaining a red face from me.

"It's the last class for school anyways..." I fussed up, not wanting to annoy the guy and crossed my arms. 

Then my eyes caught onto an angry Hinata walking towards us.

I felt myself soften from her presence. "Hey Hina." I tilted my head as she waved back to me, with a cheery smile.

"Who're you?" Draken asked. Her expression went back to its tense self, as she walked closer to the group.

"Sorry, I'm a bit busy today." Takemitchy explained himself to Hinata, as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Hina ignored what Takemitchy had to say and her eyes locked onto Mikey. A hard slap was what she did next.

I tensed up from the move. My eyes even scanned the others expression.

Takemitchy looked absolutely flabbergasted, Draken looked like he was gonna kill Hinata, Mikey didn't even look back up at her. Seemingly looking like he got heavily effected by it.

A wave of gasps from the hallway crowd even expressed it. "Let's go Takemitchy and Y/n." Hinata stated as she grabbed both of our wrists.

I was even speechless. "Don't let these guys bully you." She looked back at the two men then started walking away with the both of us.

"I'll protect you two." Her words made me smile, appreciated but still scared shitless.

"Hina.." Takemitchy muttered and noticed her quivering herself.

Draken's hand appeared on Hinata's wrist. "Don't make me kill you, brat." He threated which made me look up at his tense glare towards my best friend.

"You slap him outta nowhere, and now you're peacing out?" His death glare making Hinata's grip on us both, tighten.

I could tell she was shivering by Draken's presence and words.