𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

Start from the beginning

"i can't do this right now." La's mom walked out the room.

"was he happy? me and him ain't really speak a lot before..." one of La's female cousins spoke to krissy.

"umm yeah i'd say he was happy everything was good." krissy assured. "oh okay." his cousin nodded.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

@𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐄 15s

𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮  ➪

𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 ➪

@𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊 my lady 😍😍

➪ love you 😘😘😘

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐀 what the fuck did you do?!" von raised his voice. "why you suspecting me ian got nothing to do with nothing." boss top defended himself.

"every since she started hanging around yo fat ass shit been off and i know you know what's going on." von ranted.

"ask her. why you pressing me." boss top shrugged as he attempted to walk away but von followed.

"you know she won't talk to me." von said lowly.

"that sound like your fault not mine." boss top waved him off.

"ian gon keep asking you." von threatened. "then don't." boss top replied.

"don't be fucking with her no more bro." von pointed.

"she came to me, so get on somewhere wit allat man." top spoke. "came to you for what?" von jerked his head back.

"..."

boss top grew silent. he knew he had said to much. "huh?" von glared at him.

"for money." top said in a stern voice. "fuck she need money for? sky been straight." von said more to himself than to boss top.

"nigga not since you left her ass." top rolled his neck. "what she need money for?" von ignored his comment.

"she was fucking up with her parole officer n shit and she needed some bread just incase." boss top told.

"so how much you give her." von tilted his head. "i didn't give her any money, she made all her money herself." he clarified.

"you know i'm tired of you asking me all these questions go ask her!" top shouted towards von.

"she don't wanna talk to me i den said that already." von hung his head low. "and why not?" top asked.

"i don't know." von answered. "oh you know." top laughed in his face. "she kicked me out the hospital when i went to see her." von expressed.

"i would've kicked yo hoe ass out to." top scrunched his face. "ian no hoe, watch out." von warned.

"you still be fucking sky and kema ... you the biggest hoe." top expressed. "i don't be fucking sky." von told.

"everybody know already, except kema ion think kema know." top talked to himself out loud.

"how sky been making money?" von remembered what they where originally talking about. "what?" top played dumb.

von blank faced him. "sky asked me could she help me move some stuff." top answered.

he felt very intimidated by von at the moment and was getting tired of all the questions.

"stuff like what?" von jerked his head back. "you know ..." top trailed off.

"i don't know." von assured.

"pills n shit nun major." he blurted. "you let her sell pills??" von said loudly.

"she came to me looking for help and i helped her." top defended. "you don't do no shit like that." von pointed.

"you gotta be out yo fucking mind." von laughed lowly out of anger. "don't be mad at me." top replied.

"if you would've been there for her she wouldn't have came to me and you know that." he added.

"nigga yall keep trynna flip this shit on me, yall doing her worser than i ever did." von expressed.

"we ain't doing nothing but trynna repair what you broke." top argued. "she been broke, she been struggling, she been having problems when she was with me." von ranted.

"yall ain't repair shit. you made shit worse." von said before storming out the house not forgetting to slam the door.

" von said before storming out the house not forgetting to slam the door