cleaning

Liv lives with her mom, dad, and brother. Her mom, dad, and brother have to leave to Hawaii for a work trip and her brother is going along for fun. Liv couldn't go because she has gymnastics, so now she has to have a babysitter for the next month.

Liv's POV:

"I don't need a babysitter for the month mom!" Liv screamed "Grandma can just come and check on me everyday and bring me to gymnastics!"

"Stop trying to argue with me, your having a babysitter and I don't care what you say" Livs mom then said

"WHATEVER!" Liv then yelled storming upstairs

Liv then slammed her door closed and started texting Anna.

ILYTTMATS- Anna
Livigobivi- Liv

ILYTTMATS
Hey Liv wanna call

Livigobivi
Sure give me two minutes

Liv sits in her chair and waits for Anna to call her.

"Hey Anna" Liv says

"Hey, everything ok?" Anna then asks

"Ya, I told you how my parents and brother are leaving for a week right?" Liv says mad

"Ya?" Anna says confused

"Well they got me a babysitter even though your mom said that she could watch me for the month." Liv the said annoyed

"Do you know who it is at least?" Anna said trying to cheer her up

"I've never met them before, but their three brothers and their friend will come every once and awhile, I have no idea what their names are eithar." Liv said

Anna the said "Oh, how does your mom know their mom."

"I think collage but idk, on other hand to change the topic, stop sending me edits of those Triplet boys their so weird."

"Stop, Matt is so cute"

"Which one even is that?" Liv asked while rolling her eyes

"The driver one, duh" Anna said like Liv was crazy for asking

"Ok Anna I gotta go clean my room so the best babysitters ever can come in two days, I'll probably be hanging out with you for most of the time."

"Ok, but theirs not enough things to do in Iowa for a whole month."

"We'll find something out, anyways bye love you"

"Bye love you" Anna says then hangs up the phone

Liv then puts on Taylor Swift music and starts to clean her room when she hears a yell from her brother

"LIV" Chad yells

"What Chad wild clay" Liv yells back with the nickname she gave him

"When they get here tell them they can use my bed if they want, I just put on clean sheets." Chad then says while comming into her room

Chad is 15 and two years older then her, and they get in fights all the time.

Livigobivi Iowa weather can be so pretty

Annythebanny your so pretty
Livigobivi awww, right back at you!!!!
Username I want a friendship like yours

Username post another video soon please 🙏🙏🙏
Username please please please
Livigobivi maybe, fam is leaving for a month

After Liv made her insta post she then decided to finish cleaning her room which took about 3 hours. She then decided to go downstairs and get some dinner which she ate some salad. She then when back up stairs and decided to go to bed because she was tired. She pit on The Rookie and went to bed.

She then woke up the next day and had to help clean up the house for the babysitters to come. She first cleaned downstairs. The bathroom, the basement, then the garage. It was about 2 when she finished she ate a late lunch and went on her phone and scrolled on tiktok for a while.

She decided to clean their gerble cage around 5 so that she didn't have to do that for a week. She took her gerbles (she has two) and put them in the card board box she got when they took them home and then cleaned their cage.

She then put their cage back together and when she was about to put the gerbles in their cage she found out that the gerbles chewed through the box and escaped in her room. She then heard them behind her dresser and was able to get them back into their cage.

She then decided to put food on her dog and cat bowles and water in their water bowles. When she was done she wasn't hungry so she didn't eat dinner and she went to bed around 8.

Sorry, this chapter was short and boring. The next one the triplets will come in and it'll be a lot more fun and interesting than this one.