"Getting through."

(Willys pov 🍫)

-"Tess you with us?" I said and snapped my fingers at her shocked face.

-"MY DAD IS A SOCIOPATH." She shouted and I covered her mouth with one hand.

   Noodle was looking at us,a grin on her face and arms crossed.

-"Hey don't shout that I thought you were scared about your dad.How did we go from I-am-super-scared-of-my-dad to I-will-shout-that-he-is-a-sociopath-in-super-dramatic-fashion-way!?"

   Tess slapped my hand away and started walking towards the cathedral.

-"Oh I'll murder him." She was murmuring over and over again.

  Noodle grabbed her arm.

-"You know we need a plan right Ms.Fickelgruber?" She asked her.

-"Don't call me that,thank you." Tess said and freed her arm.

  We decided to make up plan and honestly it seemed like it was going to work.

  Even though sending a giraffe to the cathedral might not be the most uh...Polite idea.

-"Okay noodle ready?" I asked.

-"As ever."

   I watched her leave.
Tess looked horrified once again.She loved Noodle a lot and I could see that.

-"It's okay.She's okay." I comforted her.

-"I sure hope so.."

   Everything was going fine and while everyone was distracted,Larry managed to get us into the secret room into the cathedral.

  We had to get past the guard.

-"Alright I have two ideas." I said and looked over at Tess her expression becoming a puzzled one. "They know you don't they?They know you are Fickelgrubers child so they'll let you in."

  Tess sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose.

-"Even if they let me in what will i do there?My dad has kept this a damned secret for my whole life you genius." She said, "And plus I'm not leaving without you.I did it once and I'm not planning on doing it ever again."

  I smiled but I don't think it's the right time for super dramatic fashion romantic moments right now.

-"Lets hear your other idea." Noodle added and broke the awkward silence filling the air.

-"Okay a small little chocolate that'll make her act like the man in the zoo.You two remember?"I asked.

They both nodded their heads.

   And so I put the small box there and it had its effect.

  Well obviously it would I mean I am the chocolatier.

   When she was asleep we finally made our way through and got in the secret room.No one was there thank god.

-"Okay girls start looking it must be somewhere around here.."

  The three of us started looking around.Tess was looking at every single corner she thought her dad might've put it but it was no use.She was so dissapointed and I could tell by her expression.

   Noodle literally decided to throw a random book at the wall.

  And to our surprise it opened and there it was.
The green book.

  Tess took it and opened it.

-"Holy shit.."

A gunshot.
They are here.