Chapter 94: Rescue Panz Fry!

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, it's hard not to notice a guy that big." Usopp lightly sighed at the situation.

"And it'd be nice if we could steal one of their ships, but that's kind of a big undertaking." Nami paused for a few seconds. 'I mean, I could... but I don't want to heard a lecture from Chopper.' (Y/N) sighed at her thought. Nami continued. "So, instead, I say we detach the raft from the ship and whisk it away using a Coup de Burst. Franky, you stay here on the Sunny and wait where they can't see you. Make sure the Coup de Burst is ready to go."

"I gotcha!" Franky gave Nami a big thumbs up.

(Y/N) help up her hand. "Is there anything I can do? I don't want to sit by and just watch you guys take part in a such a risky mission."

"Yep, I got the perfect role for you." Nami smiled. (Y/N) had an excited grin on her face as Nami continued. "You still have to sit back on the ship, but you'll be in charge of protecting the Sunny incase anything goes wrong."

(Y/N) slouched over, sulking. "Oh... Okay."

Franky patted (Y/N)'s back. "Hey, don't look too bummed out. That means we're gonna be partners in crime!" (Y/N) stood upright, smiling up at Franky.

"That's us. And you?" Usopp questioned Nami.

"Oh, me?" A smirk danced its way on Nami's face. "I'll act as the command post and watch their movement from the White Hobby Horse. One more thing to keep in mind, Maubeugemour Sea is unpredictable. So watch out for severe weather. Okay, let's do this!"

"Right!" The boys cheered. (Y/N) held up her fist, sheepishly joining in. "Right..."

(Y/N) sat down on the bench in front of the helm as the rest of her crew headed down to the Solider Docking System for their mission. She held her head, groaning lightly. "That medicine helped my migraine a lot, but I can still feel my head kinda throbbing. I wonder... I can activate it again...? Does it just happen when I'm in combat?" (Y/N) held her hands out in front of her, waving them like before. 'Nope, nothing... Remember what Pop's told me about Observation Haki. Focus on the world around you, outside of just yourself.' (Y/N) closed her eyes, listening to the waves brush against the Sunny, the caws from the seagulls flying over head. She tilted her head up, watching the gray clouds slowly move above her.

(Y/N) lightly sighed before closing her eyes once more. 'Listen closely... Feel the world flow within you, your lungs fill with air only to release soon after.' Rayleigh's words echo'ed though her mind.

Her eyes shoot open and her vision was scattered just like before. (Y/N) slowly looked around the new world she brought herself into. Watching the seagulls strobe in the sky. (Y/N) blinked a few times, exiting that world and being brought to the old. She watched the seagulls back to they were before until the flew to their new destination. "That must be it. I have to be at complete peace with the world around me in order to use Future Vision. It makes sense, Observation Haki and all, but how am I going to do that in combat?" (Y/N) watched as the Mini-Merry, Shark Submerged and White Hobby Horse leave the Sunny and headed towards the Navy warships. "Looks like they're off..." (Y/N) placed her head in her hand, groaning a bit in frustration and the slight pain from using her new ability again. 'How am I supposed to be at peace when my world is a dog eat dog one? My family puts themselves in real danger every day since I've met them... speaking of family...' She slumped back into the helm's bench, sighing.

"Are you really that disappointed about hanging out with me?" Franky laughed, walking up besides the helm's bench and handed (Y/N) a bottle of cola.

(Y/N) shot upright, taking the bottle. "Oh, no. It's not that. You know I like hanging with you, ya big dork." She giggled, popping the cola open. "Thanks for the drink, by the way."