Chapter 1

Hola Amigos....." Rosaline turned her head and saw her friend standing on the chair in the cafe to announce something. 

"Not again...." Murmuring under her breath she tried to pull the sleeve of her dress which went unnoticed by other people and her friend Ivy itself...

"So...." Before Ivy could speak further Rosaline tried one last time to stop her in the middle from making an embarrassing situation for them.

"Wait...." This time she whispered at Rosaline watching her being restless for a certain reason. 

"Ivy.... Don't do this..." She tried to plead with her eyes only to be rewarded with a death glare from Ivy's side.

"Rose... Relax...." Ivy blinked her eyes to provide assurance but all she felt was utterly scared imagining the future of Ivy's actions. 

"So... What I was trying to say is....." Rose dropped her head hung knowing that Ivy can't be stopped in this way. She would surely continue what she had planned already. 

"Ivy... We can skip it...." She tried for the last time hoping that she would not do what she had planned earlier. But nothing happens as per the plan only. 

"Relax...." Ivy whispered to Rose and turned her head towards the crowd who had already gathered to listen to what she had to speak. 

"Our dear Rosaline Rodriguez..." Ivy took a pause and Rose just frowned her eyebrows imagining all the possible ways to kill Ivy with her bare hands. 

"Yes please..." One boy shouted from the crowd ready to hear what was there to speak. 

"She has again topped the exams of our college..... As you all know..." She raised her hand to make some gestures of clapping and people followed that to appreciate Rosaline in that matter. 

Passing a small weak smile Rose tried to handle such attention which she was never fond of. 

"Thank you, guys..." Ivy appreciated their warm wishes before dropping another bomb. "But...." She looked around the cafe and raised her voice a little high. "There is another piece of news..." She smiled back at Rosaline who was then looking for a hole to hide herself for the entire day. 

"She is....." Ivy made a dramatic pause and glanced at Rose before releasing the final statement. 

"She is......" She repeated just the way people on award shows. 

"She is going to Harvard for further studies. She had been selected in Harvard Business School."

The entire cafe burst out in loud claps and a huge number of different exclaiming sounds. People started coming forward to congratulate her.

That was what Rose was fearing right at that moment. The excessive attention was something she had never liked and always wanted to get rid of.