Omakes (13+) Part 1

If you checked out the Naruto X MLP story The Prince of storms by Sweetmiss2121 then you would recognize some of these.

Sweetmiss: Pinkie Pie, Apple jack

Mine: Twilight, Fluttershy

Inspired by someone else: Luna, Celestia, Rarity, Rainbow Dash

Other characters like Vinyl and Octavia haven't been introduced yet so this is the main characters I'll be sticking with. 

Characters such as Gilda and Zecora are still new/ haven't had enough time in the harem, so they'll be excluded for now.

Also to anyone who's wondering, Candence is not joining the harem and no I'm not making Shining Armour a douchebag so she and Y/n can get together. She is happily married and has a kid so there's your answer.

P.S Some of these Omakes take place in the future, after the girls have confessed their love to Y/n.

P.S.S This author has been slightly known for writing matters of Incest, which I did not know about until it was too late. The omakes are simply for jokes and implied sex scenes. I don't support incest!

Also please comment it really means a lot that you do so.

Omake 1: Baking cream pie (Y/n X Pinkie Pie)

Igneous Rock Pie never saw himself as that "overprotective" father stereotype that made fathers look like assholes in most stories.

However Pinkie Pie was different. She was the pony that gave his family something to be legitimately happy about in their depressing existence as rock farmers.

There was a special place for Pinkie in his heart.

He knew Y/n wasn't a bad pony and wouldn't do something as awful as hurt his daughter or force himself onto her.

However each time he tried to rationalize that the Alicorn was a good guy and never hurt Pinkie, he always saw the negative part and was absolutely horrified.

Cloudy Quartz: Sweetie, you know that Y/n boy is a good kid. He saved us during the Nightmare Moon attack remember ?

Igneous: Of course I remember and I know he's a good kid but Pinkie's too young to be dating anyone. What if they have sex and make foals ?! How will they feed the foals, Cloudy ? HOW?!?!

The old mare had to smack her hoof at her husband's face to calm him down.

Cloudy: Igneous, Pinkie is the second youngest and she's damn near 22. She's old enough and she has a good job at that bakery she works at.

Igneous: I guess you're right, Cloudy. Maybe I'm becoming a bit too over protective. It's just that I'm gettin' old, I don't have enough time to spend with my kids before I pass.

The mare looked at her husband with sad eyes and decided to cheer him up.

Cloudy: Oh, Igny. How 'bout I make you a special pie. Just for you.

Igneous: I guess....

They start walking to their kitchen only to hear their daughter and Y/n inside.

Pinkie: Y/n, I don't think it's going to fit. It-nrgh- It's too big.

Y/n: I'll say. I don't know how I was carrying this thing around.

Pinkie Pie: Yeah, I mean I saw smaller ones but this is probably the biggest one I've seen.

The ponies froze as Igneous eye twitches.

Cloudy: Oh come on, dear, I'm sure their talking about something else.