This is the story about the Apple mare and the Pie mare

(The Circle of Life Plays} A. One special morning the Earth ponies came to Sweet Apple Acres to celebrate the birth of Applejack was the new Princess.
B. Everypony was happy execpt King Flam the Apple stallion when Princess Applejack grew up into a filly her father, King Bright Mac took the filly in
Between the apple trees.
C. To show Princesss Applejack the farm that one day the Apple filly will rule as Queen.
D. Later on the devil mare told Princess Applejack that the shadowy place was really a pony's graveyard and replies that only the courageous ponies went there.
E. Princess Applejack and her younger cousin and future mate, Princess Pinkie Pie who grew up into a filly also told their parents and adoptive parents that
(Just Can't Wait To Become An Apple Queen Plays} The Apple filly and the Pie filly were going to the watering hole unfortunately Princess Applejack and Princess Pinkie Pie were really planning on going to the
Pony graveyard! along the way the Apple filly and the Pie filly teased their parents and adoptive parents.
F. The Pony Graveyard was filled with old bones and geysers! the fillies had a ton of fun exploring the graveyard for a while.
G. King Bright Mac was disappointed in his daughter for disobeying the Apple stallion.
H. Princess Applejack explained that the Apple filly was just trying to be courageous like her daddy.
I. Then the Apple filly asked her daddy if the Apple filly and the Apple stallion will always be together.
J. Before long King Bright Mac told his daughter to look at the stars in the sky.
K. King Flam really, really wanted to become the ruler of the Apple Kingdom so the Apple stallion plotted with the 27 apple stallions to get rid of Princess
Applejack and King Bright Mac.
L. King Flam tricked Princess Applejack into waiting in a massive gorge while the Apple stallions begun a stampede of Apple mares!
M. King Bright Mac saved his daughter's life just in time sadly the Apple stallion can't even save his own life from King Flam.
N. The Apple stallion told Princess Applejack that Bright Mac's death was her fault.
O. However King Flam and the Apple stallions took over Sweet Apple Acres.
P. King Blaze and King Casper rescused Princess Applejack from the desert and brought the Apple filly to their gorgeous den in the Jungle.
Q. The Rainbow stallion and the Diamond stallion taught the Apple filly about Hakuna Matata that meant no worries and no problems.
(Hakuna Matata Plays} R. And how to enjoy their way of life then Princess Applejack grew up into an adult mare with her new parents, King Blaze and King Casper.
S. One day while Queen Applejack was feasting on a bunch of apples.
T. A hungry Pie mare came to the apple orchard and ran after King Blaze!
(Can The Mares Feel The Love Tonight Plays} U. Queen Applejack was totally shocked to discover that the Pie mare was Queen Pinkie Pie her younger cousin and falls in love with the Pie mare!
V. Then Queen Bloom Apple came to her older sister and led the Apple mare out into the Apple orchard.
X. Pretty soon there King Bright Mac appeared in the sky and spoke to his daughter.
Y. Queen Applejack decided that the Apple mare had to return back to Sweet Apple Acres and take back her Queendom from King Flam.
Z. The Apple mare challenged the Apple stallion to see who will be the Ruler of the Apple Queendom sure enough the 2 ponies fought.
1. As a fire raged behind the Apple mare and the Apple stallion.
2. Queen Applejack had won the battle and became the Ruler of Sweet Apple Acres Ye-Ha!
3. With the return of the rightful ruler then Sweet Apple Acres went back to the way it was before.
4. One special morning the Earth ponies came to Sweet Apple Acres to celebrate the birth of a new Apple Princess.
5. Queen Applejack and Queen Pinkie Pie looked proudly as Queen Apple Bloom rose their foal high above her head and contining the Circle of Life.
6. (The Circle of Life Theme Song Plays and Ends}