[ 018 ] - Leon, Scream.

Start from the beginning

A sound of a knock on the door stops the laughing and Nancy smirks as she starts walking to the door already knowing it's Steve. "Looks like your boy toy is here, Lee" Nancy teases as she fixes her ponytail. "Shouldn't I be the one to say that to you, Princess?" Leon replies with a chuckle before Nancy opens the door at a very beat up looking Steve who Nancy lets in.

"Hey, Stevie!" Leon says giving him a small wave as the handcuffs rattle and Steve looks around the state of the messy and trap-filled house before his eyes settle on Leon and the handcuffs. "Hey, Lee..." Steve says slowly before letting out a breath as he and Nancy walk back into the living room where Jonathan and Leon are stood.

"Im sorry.. about everything I said about you and your family and punching you and the whole fight... I'm sorry about what me and the others wrote on the movie theatre about you three and I'm sorry I've been a shitty boyfriend and best friend to you guys.. I'm really, really sorry" Steve says sincerely.

"It's okay.. we both took our hits man, so don't worry about it" Jonathan says giving Steve a small smile showing that he appreciated the apology. "Yeah, I forgive you too but just don't do that again okay? One of these days you're going to fight the wrong person" Nancy adds on with a sigh.

"Yeah man, I don't feel like screaming out at your near death or actual death.. that doesn't sound like a fun time" Leon says as Nancy and Jonathan give him a glance both in worry and amusement that Leon's trying to crack jokes at a time like this.

"Uh.. what?" Steve asks confused as he looks at Leon who smiles at him as he walks over to Steve. "Apparently I have powers, you've missed a lot Stevie Boy, you're a best friend to a Banshee.. or psychic if you prefer" Leon smirks smugly.

"Yeah I'm going to need to know more than that but I guess that's roped to your weird pulls and nightmares" Steve says as he wraps his arm around Leon's shoulder. "Yeah it is.. I'm sorry about the uh.. whole 'glass to your face' thing, I swear I was aiming at Tommy instead" Leon says looking at Steve with guilt.

"Honestly it's fine, I did deserve it.. So I won't hold it against you I promise. Though I'd prefer if you don't break a bottle with my face again.. and anyway I'm done with Tommy and Carol, I've got you three and you're all way better than them" Steve smiles squeezing Leon's shoulder.

"Glad you realize that Stevie Boy, but next time realize it way sooner please" Leon chuckles as Steve nudges him playfully just as the lights around the living room start flashing signaling that the Demogorgan was almost there.

"Okay, I need you to stay close to me okay, Stevie Boy?" Leon asks as Steve moves his arm off Leon and nods while looking at him confused. "Where is it?", "I don't see it" Nancy and Jonathan say at the same time as Jonathan picks up the bat-of-nails and Nancy aims her gun around as they try and locate the creature while Leon holds his hand around one of Steve's wrists as they look for anything out of place.

"Holy fucking shit!" Steve screams out as the Demogorgan comes out the ceiling right where Leon's dream had predicted it was going to. "Go!" Jonathan shouted as he he tried to get Nancy to take a break from firing her gun at it as Steve grabbed onto Leon's handcuffs and pulled him as fast as possible into one of the bedrooms as Leon told him to watch out for traps and they were followed by Nancy and Jonathan moments later who shit the door carefully behind them waiting for the traps to go off.

"This is crazy, I mean like literally crazy. It's one thing to have Leon talk about them from dreams but to actually see it right in-front of us is a whole other issue." Steve ranted to himself as he paced back and forth.

"Stevie, I get what you're going through but now isn't the time for you to lose your sense of mind, okay?" Leon said softly as he held Steve's hand to comfort him.

"Y-yeah I know it's just.. you know, real" Steve explains and lets out a breath as he calms himself down. "I know, it's okay alright?" Leon says calming him before letting Steve's hand go. "Yeah, I just need a second or something" Steve says and sighs.

"I think it's gone now.. the lights aren't flashing anymore guys" Jonathan tells the other three and Leon nods. "How about you head home, yeah? And I'll come by in a bit to have a movie night. How does that sound?" Leon asks Steve who nods slowly as Nancy opens the door slowly and carefully as her and Jonathan search the house for any sign of the demogorgan.

"Just stay safe, I swear if you die after everything this week I'll revive you just to kill you again" Steve says meaning every word. "Of course Stevie, wouldn't have it any other way" Leon chuckles as they make it back to the living room and Steve runs out the house and back to his car.

It's not long till the lights around the room start flashing again and Leon gets the feeling to scream again just as a Demogorgan appears again and lunges at Jonathan, pinning him to the floor as Jonathan screams in fright and Nancy shouts at the thing to 'get the fuck off' of her friend.

Steve, who's still out by the car notices the flashing lights and sighs before rushing back in the house to help the three of them. Steve spots the bat-of-nails on the floor and picks it up and swings it hard onto the demogorgan and keeps swinging it at the creature till the creature has has finally fallen back into the bear trap they set earlier.

Jonathan, after catching his breath from almost getting eating by the demogorgan, he grabs for Amelie's lighter that's on the coffee table and throws it at the trapped creature causing it to set on fire.

"Leon? Leon! You need to focus!" Nancy calls out to him but Leon's frozen as his ears start ringing loudly and the pull to scream gets unbearable. "Leon you need to scream" Jonathan says grabbing his brothers shoulders.

"Jonathan is that you?" The teens in the house all head and looked confused. "Mum?" Jonathan asks out but there's no response.

Weird.

"Leon? Hey Buddy? Focus on me, yeah?" Steve says as he walks up to Leon and gently shakes him as Leon's eyes snap to Steve. "That's good Bud, okay.. I don't know how this will help but can you scream for me?" Steve asks and Leon doesn't reply as he blankly looks at Steve.

"Leon, Scream." Steve demands to show the younger he's being serious and there's no space for an argument and Leon slowly nods as Steve steps back.

"You might want to cover your ears, Steve" Nancy advices as she covers her own. "Yeah, his screams as harsh" Jonathan chuckles as he holds his hands over his ears too. Steve just shrugs and copies them as he waits for Leon to do what he apparently needs to do.

Leon faces away from them and screams as loud as possible as the windows around the house shattered and Steve's mouth opens in shock and slight awe at the sight.